Vaccinate 2 Million Latinos or California Won't Reopen.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In the name of “equity,” Newsom announced Thursday that 40% of all the state’s available vaccines will go to Latino communities in the Central Valley and in pockets of LA because Latinos have suffered the most death and illness from COVID.

And there’s a catch: Until the Latinos in these areas take the vaccine in higher numbers, California will stay locked down.

State Health and Human Services Director Dr. Mark Ghaly said once the shots are in the arms, the state can reopen.
“As we achieve higher levels of vaccine in the hardest hit communities, we feel more confident that more and more activities across the state can occur,” he said in a briefing Thursday.
[…]
Once 2 million vaccine doses are given out in those neighborhoods, the state will make it easier for counties to move through reopening tiers that dictate business and school reopenings. With 1.6 million shots administered, he said he expects to hit that target in the next week or two.
Once the state gives out 4 million doses in those neighborhoods, state officials will revise the metrics for reopening sooner.

Newsom COVID 'Equity' Plan: Vaccinate 2 Million Latinos or California Won't Reopen. This Should Work Out Well.

I wonder how the citizens of Watts and Compton feel about this

Reactions: BOP

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

This is where the vaccine experiment should take place. With people that have given up their rights by breaking US immigration law. These are the guinea pigs that should experience the horrific side effects of an experimental vaccine. Hell yeah!

Hijinx

And there’s a catch: Until the Latinos in these areas take the vaccine in higher numbers, California will stay locked down.

State Health and Human Services Director Dr. Mark Ghaly said once the shots are in the arms, the state can reopen.

I wonder how the citizens of Watts and Compton feel about this

They had better get used to it. Soon the Latino's will be the go to race for the Democrats.
Blacks just can't see it or they refuse to believe it.