Vaccine people are such suckers

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The overlords told you that if you got vaccinated you wouldn't have to wear a mask anymore. So people got vaccinated.... and now the overlords are demanding you wear the mask anyway.

:roflmao:

I hope that at some point people get tired of their government lying to them, but I'm not real hopeful.

BOP

The overlords told you that if you got vaccinated you wouldn't have to wear a mask anymore. So people got vaccinated.... and now the overlords are demanding you wear the mask anyway.

:roflmao:

I hope that at some point people get tired of their government lying to them, but I'm not real hopeful.
It's like they WANT the government to lie to them.

Hijinx

I guess I am a sucker, I got the vaccine, but I am not sorry. I got it because a friend wrote me and told me his wife would be on oxygen for the remainder of her life her lungs were so damaged by Covid. I thought about my wife and we both got the shot.

Now I don't tell anyone else to get it, I don't care whether they get it or not. I don't intend to wear a mask any more and I feel reasonably safe from the harsher effects of Corona.

Let me ask.
Is calling people who got the shot suckers any different than the left insisting you get it?

Either statement is minding someone else's business and a belief that you are smarter than they, who believe they made the right decision pro or con.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I guess I am a sucker, I got the vaccine, but I am not sorry. I got it because a friend wrote me and told me his wife would be on oxygen for the remainder of her life her lungs were so damaged by Covid. I thought about my wife and we both got the shot.
Not to be nitpicky, but how do they know it was actually "COVID" that did the damage? Seeing as the COVID test is not fit for purpose and in fact is being recalled by the CDC themselves. Is it possible her lungs were damaged by some other cause? Maybe emphysema, or COPD, pneumoconiosis, sarcoidosis, idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis? Or a host of other lung diseases? If there were no "COVID", what could be her diagnosis actually? And if it isn't "COVID" that has caused her problems, what does that say of your decision, (though I respect it), to get the injection?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Either statement is minding someone else's business and a belief that you are smarter than they, who believe they made the right decision pro or con.

I am clearly smarter than the sheeple who believed Democrats when they tried to bribe us into taking their vax by saying we could be like them and not have to wear masks anymore.

I couldn't care less that you got the vaccine. You're like 80 years old or something and in the risk category - of course you got the vaccine. But a number of young people - and I know a chit TON of them personally - are not in a risk category and only got the vax so they could take their masks off. And to them I say:

HA HA

But it is interesting watching folks justify their sheepism. It's why you can't trust product reviews on Amazon or wherever - people will say they LOVE something that sucks ass because they spent a ton of money on it and don't want to admit they got taken. And the very fact that you, Hijinx, got all defensive and snitty even though I specifically directed my comments to those who got the vax solely so they could go without a mask, is quite telling. Feeling a little buyer's remorse, are we?

Or it could be that you flat don't know how to read, or interpret what you read, and missed the part where I said:

I mean, I can understand why you got confused - it was only 90% of the ****ing post. Or did you just read the headline and started shaking your cane at me without even bothering to read the post?

Hijinx

I don't think I got all snitty I just gave my reasoning and opinion.
If it doesn't agree with yours that just the way it is.
I got the vaccination long before there was any talk of not having to wear a mask, and I explained my reasoning.
I am also far from being a sheep. Anyone who reads my posts knows that, my decision was my own and one other thing.

I am clearly smarter than the sheeple who believed Democrats when they tried to bribe us into taking their vax

It isn't the Democrats Vax. It is Trumps vax., We would not have it if not for Trump. The vax and the original plan for it's distribution was Trump's plan. The democrats are trying to make people think it was their vaccination when nit was Trump who changed the rules to get it out and try to save lives.
It was done by Donald Trump to save lives and if it was a mistake, If it was a mistake it was an honest mistake. But that mistake was Donald Trumps. Some have gotten sick from the vaccine or after taking the vaccine, but I believe some lives have also been saved by it.
It is IMO a mistake to attack Biden for an imperfect vaccine when he should be attacked for claiming it as his.

When it all came about people were begging---literally begging-- for a vaccine, Now that the vaccine has slowed the Corona, and perhaps saved lives it is attacked.
I don't know the facts, but I do know that Donald Trump is responsible for the vaccine .
If it worked he should get the credit, If it doesn't work at least he meant well, which is more than i can say for the decrepit old senile corrupt MF'er now pushing it and claiming it as his own.

Hijinx

you missed the point

I didn't miss the point. We are all tired of the Government lying to us about the masks, But that lie does not mean that one should not take the vax . Only that not wearing the mask should not be the factor in the reason for taking the shot.

I do not intend wear a mask again. Having Governors making up laws without the legislature is BS.
I should not have to obey a rule made by a Governor or the President which has not been submitted to the legislature.
The rule was in effect for almost 2 years. Plenty of time for the legislature to act. Emergency powers given to a Governor should not last for 2 years. In that 2 years the legislature should act or the law becomes void.