Vaginal Health:Low-Down On Your 'Lady Flower'

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Vaginal Health: Infections And The Low-Down On Your 'Lady Flower'

Ladies, do you really know what happens when you get a tingly sensation down there?

Dr. Alyssa Dweck, gynecologist and co-author of "V is for Vagina," a guide on everything one needs to know about vajayjays, says the word vagina itself is still labelled "gross." And if that last sentence made you cringe a bit, you're not alone.

"The 'VJ' is still a somewhat taboo subject. I challenge you to hear the word 'vagina' on television, ever," she says.

:coffee:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch

Ladies, do you really know what happens when you get a tingly sensation down there?

Dr. Alyssa Dweck, gynecologist and co-author of "V is for Vagina," a guide on everything one needs to know about vajayjays, says the word vagina itself is still labelled "gross." And if that last sentence made you cringe a bit, you're not alone.

"The 'VJ' is still a somewhat taboo subject. I challenge you to hear the word 'vagina' on television, ever," she says.

I seen "The Doctors" episode where the chick Dr referred to the vagina as " a self cleaning oven".........lol

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

This is how effed up huffpo is. There was a show called "The Vagina Monalogues" and I hear it on TV all the time. Greys Anatomy, HOUSE to name a couple.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

It's not a taboo subject, you twit, it's about not being tacky and low class. I do not want to hear or read the word "infection" with regard to someone's genitals. Keep that gross chit private.

Nanny Pam

I hear it often on TV..Especially the "E" channel. Just the other night, Joan Rivers was talking about Paris Hilton and Joan was making fun of her saying, "when Paris walks, she leans so far back, she leads with her vagina."
Fashion Police show is so funny!

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I hear it often on TV..Especially the "E" channel. Just the other night, Joan Rivers was talking about Paris Hilton and Joan was making fun of her saying, "when Paris walks, she leans so far back, she leads with her vagina."
Fashion Police show is so funny!

:lol:

Love that show.

Toxick

Splat
It's not a taboo subject, you twit, it's about not being tacky and low class. I do not want to hear or read the word "infection" with regard to someone's genitals. Keep that gross chit private.

How about "discharge" or "unexplainable pulsating".

Misfit

Lawful neutral

You called me a twit. You are a meaner. Take that. :razz:

I'm sorry can I still have some for FO soup?

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion

so much for me posting a picture of my blisters in hopes that someone here can identify them.