Calvert Co. Valuables found

DannyMotorcycle

that's nice of you juan... it's mine.. but i'm suffering from early memory loss and can't remember what it was.. so if you'll please just give it to me.. then.. uhmm.. you'll be swell?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
ANy luck finding the owner? Maybe put in the name of the business or some other info that might help ID the owner. I'll share this on Facebook, that might help.

RodRugg

If this is a urine bag and fife from the Civil War, I know who's it is. He left it in the bathroom of the WaWa when he was coming back from a re-enactment celebrating battlefield surgery during the Battle of Newburg's Bucket. He sure hopes he gets it back but if he don't he says he'll just use the insurance money to fix the dents his mother-in-law punched into his garage door and use the leftover to feed his new baby.

Juan57

ANy luck finding the owner? Maybe put in the name of the business or some other info that might help ID the owner. I'll share this on Facebook, that might help.
Monello, thanks for the offer to share this on facebook. I'm not active on facebook so that would be helpful. I talked to the business the day it was lost and someone apparently came looking for an item of value. Unfortunately they didn't leave their name. I think the person knows the item was lost and has a pretty good idea of where it was lost.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

If this is a urine bag and fife from the Civil War, I know who's it is. He left it in the bathroom of the WaWa when he was coming back from a re-enactment celebrating battlefield surgery during the Battle of Newburg's Bucket. He sure hopes he gets it back but if he don't he says he'll just use the insurance money to fix the dents his mother-in-law punched into his garage door and use the leftover to feed his new baby.

Now wait a minute. I thought he said he had a vasectomy years ago. Is he getting snookered again? He hasn't fallen for the old, "Sometimes it happens", spiel has he?