Van Halen Show

T

toppick08

Did anybody go to the concert on Nov. 1'st? If so, how was it? Long time V.H. fan.

Ponytail

I didn't go but it aint VH without Michael in my book :ohwell:

Ed Zachery. That and the fact thatI have never liked DLR is why I didn't bother this year. I went to the last reunion tour with Sammy a few years ago and it was a good show, but Eddy and alex have aged so much, it wasn't nearly as exciting.

I still go see Sammy and Michael whenever I can. They never disappoint.

Danzig

Did anybody go to the concert on Nov. 1'st? If so, how was it? Long time V.H. fan.
I went, it was the first concert in over a year and a half that I went to and never took one picture. Any way, it was a great show. Well worth the $180. Dave tried a little too hard and Wolfgang on bass is BS, but I doubt VH will ever tour again. The highlight of the show of course was Eddie's solo:larry:, and Dave coming out sitting on a stool all alone with his guitar and telling a story and then playing Ice Cream Man

T

toppick08

I went, it was the first concert in over a year and a half that I went to and never took one picture. Any way, it was a great show. Well worth the $180. Dave tried a little too hard and Wolfgang on bass is BS, but I doubt VH will ever tour again. The highlight of the show of course was Eddie's solo:larry:, and Dave coming out sitting on a stool all alone with his guitar and telling a story and then playing Ice Cream Man

Thanks for the review, sorry I missed it. I've been a long time fan of them since '78. Good to see them back(mostly) again. I hope a new album is in store for them.:howdy: