Van Jones: Clinton Supporters Bigger Threat To Blacks Than KKK

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

“It’s not the racist white person who is in the Ku Klux Klan that we have to worry about,” Jones said.

It’s the white liberal Hillary Clinton supporter walking her dog in Central Park who would tell you right now, you know, people like that, ‘I don’t see race, race is no big deal to me, I see us all as the same, I give to charities,’ but the minute she sees a black man who she does not respect or who she had a slight thought against, she weaponized race like she had been trained by the Aryan nation. A Klansmember could not have been better trained to pick up her phone and tell the police a black man, African-American man, come get him.
https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/29/van-jones-clinton-supporters-bigger-threat-to-blacks-than-kkk/

gemma_rae

I think Van ate too many of these when he was in the Aryan Nation.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I still don't see the big stink about this. She identified him as an African American man. It's not like she called him a racial slur. And the video doesn't even show what led up to the altercation, just her flipping out.

This once again proves the power of the media. They tell you what you are seeing, and you see it even when it's not there.

Reactions: BOP

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I wonder how Van reacted when he heard this quote.

The Revrind Jesse Jackson said:
There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see someone white and feel relieved.

black dog

Free America
I still don't see the big stink about this. She identified him as an African American man. It's not like she called him a racial slur. And the video doesn't even show what led up to the altercation, just her flipping out.

This once again proves the power of the media. They tell you what you are seeing, and you see it even when it's not there.

I believe her ranting actions were because a "African American" man was challenging her behavior, before and during her meltdown.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I believe her ranting actions were because a "African American" man was challenging her behavior, before and during her meltdown.

Right, but he is an African American man. Should she have described him as Asian or Latino? Not assumed his gender by calling him a man?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I imagine by telling 911 that it is an AA man, she expects the Po-po will roll faster.
In contrast to some police press releases. The description of the perp will include, height, weight, hair color, gender, clothing they were wearing but not include the possible race of the person they are looking for.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I imagine by telling 911 that it is an AA man, she expects the Po-po will roll faster.

In NYC? Hell, the dispatcher who got the call is probably Black.

She called him a man about 5 times, and then finally came out with the "African American" part. "THERE it is!" the race hustlers said, and now that poor woman should just jump off a bridge because her life is ruined. Just like they ruined that Covington kid with their fake projections and made up accusations.

I'd have to look at the sister's post again, but I don't recall her saying it was racial. Just that the woman was a nutter. The media is what jumped on the racial aspect and turned it into a bigger deal than what it was.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Right, but he is an African American man. Should she have described him as Asian or Latino? Not assumed his gender by calling him a man?
Seriously. He might identify as a Polynesian woman.

That ignorant wench had no business assuming his race and gender!

:tantrum