Vascular dept at University of Maryland

doubtfull24

Anyone have any experience and/or feedback on the Division of Vascular Surgery at the University Of Maryland Medical Center?Thanks :)

Roman

More specifically~
Dr. Rajabrata Sarkar, M.D., Ph.D. or Dr. Brajesh K. Lal, M.B.B.S.

i DID SOME OF MY iNTERNSHIP THERE AT THE vASCULAR lAB, but am not familiar with those two Doctors. They worked on a local Doctor here in Calvert, so you know they are reputable, and trusted. I'd go there before I'd go to Washington Adventist, and maybe even before going to Washington Hospital Center. They are BOTH good, but have had episodes of high infection rates, which in actuality..you DO have to worry about that with ANY Hopsital.

doubtfull24

i DID SOME OF MY iNTERNSHIP THERE AT THE vASCULAR lAB, but am not familiar with those two Doctors. They worked on a local Doctor here in Calvert, so you know they are reputable, and trusted. I'd go there before I'd go to Washington Adventist, and maybe even before going to Washington Hospital Center. They are BOTH good, but have had episodes of high infection rates, which in actuality..you DO have to worry about that with ANY Hopsital.

Thank you :)

buddscreekman

Thank you :)

Bear in mind your other responder said they did an internship there,yet spelled hospital wrong. Careful. FWIW,I personally have been a pt. @ UMM and had a good experience but if this is something you are willing to go there for,why not go a few blocks over to Hopkins?

doubtfull24

Bear in mind your other responder said they did an internship there,yet spelled hospital wrong. Careful. FWIW,I personally have been a pt. @ UMM and had a good experience but if this is something you are willing to go there for,why not go a few blocks over to Hopkins?

Thank you for your response as well.I was referred to them by my PCP. I have seen both of the Doctors but wanted to see if anyone has experience with them personally positive or negative .I will also look into John Hopkins.I need a Vascular Surgeon familiar with treating Arterio-Venous Malformations.

Roman

A mere typo Budd! Probable result of typing too fast, and not proof-reading. Gosh..I feel like I'm back in school again, and will make sure that I do it right the next time...just 4 u!!