VDH On The Wolves Turning On Each Other

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Victor Davis Hanson hits a home run with this piece (link): "He Did It, Not Me!"

Worth your time clicking over (reading time: < 10 minutes).

Three snips to whet your appetite/interest:

James Clapper, John Brennan, and James Comey are now all accusing one another of being culpable for inserting the unverified dossier, the font of the effort to destroy Trump, into a presidential intelligence assessment—as if suddenly and mysteriously the prior seeding of the Steele dossier is now seen as a bad thing. And how did the dossier transmogrify from being passed around the Obama Administration as a supposedly top-secret and devastating condemnation of candidate and then president-elect Trump to a rank embarrassment of ridiculous stories and fibs?

If our noble public servants really believed all that to be true, would not Comey and Brennan instead now be arguing that each, not the other, was bold and smart enough to have included the seminal dossier into a presidential briefing? Comey in public still insists that the dossier is not discredited, though in all his sanctimonious televised sermons, he never has provided any details that support the supposed veracity of Steele’s charges. Why then is Comey not demanding that the FBI take credit for bringing this key piece of intelligence to Obama’s attention rather than fobbing off such an important feat to the rival CIA?

No longer are Brennan, Clapper, Comey, and McCabe along with a host of others insisting that they acted nobly. No longer are they in solidarity in their defiant opposition to Donald Trump.

Now, for the first time, they are pointing fingers at one another, because they have come to realize that their prior criminality may not be rewarded, praised, or even excused, but rather prosecuted.

--- End of line (MCP)

littlelady

God bless the USA
Victor Davis Hanson hits a home run with this piece (link): "He Did It, Not Me!"

Worth your time clicking over (reading time: < 10 minutes).

Three snips to whet your appetite/interest:

--- End of line (MCP)

Thanks for the link, and so true. First snip. They are all saying he did it, no he did it. Power is a heady thing (pun intended). It is like watching children on a playground. Second snip. They are all a bunch of bowing, kneeling cowards; and thought it would never come to this because Hillary would win. Third snip. They are pointing fingers at each other, and wondering who will be the fall guy(s)/gal(s). That is what they get when trying to fool/rule US citizens. They need to stop thinking WE are stupid. WE are not the ones that got lobotomies. Their egos are out the roof. Trump has an ego, but nothing compared to the Dems. They have never seen real power. Let them try to change the USA. And, what I find ironic is that Hillary is gung ho for impeachment of Trump, when her prez hub was impeached. Oh wait, never mind. I get it. It is called hypocrisy. This smilie comes to mind...:tantrum:

Also, I am wondering what these useless/money grubbing Congress critters will have to say about Memorial Day. God bless the patriots who died for our Country. I hope it was not in vain. :patriot:

Last edited: