Veep Lieberman?

Regular Joe? Or decaf?

• I'm a lefty pinko and I'll never support that traitor!

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I'm left of center and this makes McCain a maybe for me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm left of center and I still won't vote McCain

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I'm in the middle somewhere and this makes McCain more likely for me

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • I'm in the middle somewhere and this makes McCain less likely for me

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I'm right of center and this makes McCain more likely for me

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I'm right of center and this makes McCain less likely

• I'm hard right and I'll never vote for McCain

• I'm hard right and this makes McCain a maybe

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I'm not voting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Identify yourself and what you think. If McCain chooses Joe are you more likely to vote for him?

Let's see if the whole class can wait for the poll this time. :buddies:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why in the flying hell would having a Democrat VP increase McCain's chances of winning?????

My answer isn't on there:

I'm in the middle somewhere and Lieberman as VP would make no difference to me one way or the other. If he picked Rudy Guiliani, then immediately died, McCain would win my vote.

You remember how outspoken I was about Ron Paul, but I'm missing that guy now.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Why in the flying hell would having a Democrat VP increase McCain's chances of winning?????

My answer isn't on there:

I'm in the middle somewhere and Lieberman as VP would make no difference to me one way or the other. If he picked Rudy Guiliani, then immediately died, McCain would win my vote.

You remember how outspoken I was about Ron Paul, but I'm missing that guy now.
:yeahthat:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I'm thinking that McCain/Leiberman would NOT be a bad ticket, come Nov.

An even better one, that I wouldn't mind seeing is a McCain/ Condi Rice ticket.

I think the time has come for a woman to sit in the White House, and noone can say she does not have the experience.

Bavarian

McCain/Lieberman would mean the end of the Conservative part of the Republican Party. The Country Club Blue-blood Rockerfeller wing will resume control and the Republican party will be permanant minority. I may change to Constitution Party if this happens.
I will continue to support true conservative Republicans like Collins Bailey however.

Ladybug76

McCain/Lieberman would mean the end of the Conservative part of the Republican Party. The Country Club Blue-blood Rockerfeller wing will resume control and the Republican party will be permanant minority. I may change to Constitution Party if this happens.
I will continue to support true conservative Republicans like Collins Bailey however.

I think your feelings are probably shared by many. McCain has to find a way to appeal to more of the voters who elected Bush twice. Huckabee had a loyal following--I think this is probably the group (of Republicans) who are most opposed to McCain. I won't vote for him either way, but if he wants to win, he has got to find someone who can really draw people in. I don't think Lieberman is the answer.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well...

...if you look at the poll, brilliantly written and usefully illuminating if I do say so myself, someone like Joe fits right into the attraction of McCain in the first place; someone who is not in lock step with his party on real issues.

Further, Joe isn't really a D. Just ask a left winger.

McCain isn't really a R. Just ask a right winger.

America is in the middle.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Identify yourself and what you think. If McCain chooses Joe are you more likely to vote for him?

Let's see if the whole class can wait for the poll this time. :buddies:

* I'm in the middle somewhere and this makes McCain more likely for me

Now if Barack picks Biden, ..................