Vegas Police Release Video of Man Being Pushed Off Bus

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I can see you put a lot of thought into that. It was pretty vicious.
It is possible what I said was equal to the physical viciousness that was bestowed upon that elderly, physically disabled, now dead, white man? I would have used more notable ethnic, and highly applicable, slurs, but they are censored. Oh, isn't thou, a most holier than thoust, a morally superior warrior for justice de`social? There wasn't a lot of thought. Actually, it came quite easily. You must be an apologist for those type of people (people of color, aka blacks). You know, there are many socioeconomically challenged and disadvantaged white people all over, and yet, they are not pushing elderly black people off buses, killing them, now are there?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Bigots gonna bigot.
I stand appropriately defined. I am person who is extremely intolerant toward those individuals that harm others for no reason, or kill them. Bigoted towards ass-holes. Bigoted towards criminally minded people. That's me. Guilty as charged.

SailorGirl

If I may ...

It is possible what I said was equal to the physical viciousness that was bestowed upon that elderly, physically disabled, now dead, white man? I would have used more notable ethnic, and highly applicable, slurs, but they are censored. Oh, isn't thou, a most holier than thoust, a morally superior warrior for justice de`social? There wasn't a lot of thought. Actually, it came quite easily. You must be an apologist for those type of people (people of color, aka blacks). You know, there are many socioeconomically challenged and disadvantaged white people all over, and yet, they are not pushing elderly black people off buses, killing them, now are there?
Wow - I was just ribbing you a little when I said you put a lot of thought into it because you were so specific - I don't even disagree with you. When I said vicious I meant the girl, the push was vicious - it wasn't just a little shove - she meant business. Okay?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Wow - I was just ribbing you a little when I said you put a lot of thought into it because you were so specific - I don't even disagree with you. When I said vicious I meant the girl, the push was vicious - it wasn't just a little shove - she meant business. Okay?
Don't bother. He's blasting his superiority once again.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

My bad. And sincere apologizes. It is unfortunate that expressions aren't transmitted via the written word as it is when spoken. Just a little touchy on the subject I reckon.

SailorGirl

Apology accepted w/thanks for doing so. I'm probably a little too sarcastic for my own good - I'll try and tone it down a little.

SailorGirl

I'd like to see the biotch fry!!!!!:buddies:
She sure as hell deserves more than a slap on wrist that's for certain. I'm betting her court appointed lawyers will come up with something along the lines that the man refused medical help and died a month later - that might end up being arguable that he died from his injuries.

littlelady

God bless the USA

nutz

Very sad, indeed. Hold on, y’all. The ride will get bumpier; so to speak. It seems she has enough serious charges that she will pay for her horrible action.
Doubtful, she’ll just stay on the dole in prison instead of out in public. Notice there was not a hate crime charge.

GregV814

Is this a "hate crime"",,, No, my mistake, wrong pusher and pushee...if the roles were reversed, by all means yes...