Vehicles you wish you still had

NextJen

Raisin cane
Just saw another thread that made me think of an old 1988 Chevy Suburban I used to own. Wish I had that monster still.
Wish I still had my '06 and '15 Mustang GT's too.
Here is a pic of a suburban that looked like mine.

limblips

PREMO Member
My '63 Impala SS ragtop, 327/300HP, my 2004 Mustang Mach1, and my 1961 Rambler station wagon, an absolute POS but damn the hormone driven memories.....

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
My '63 Impala SS ragtop, 327/300HP, my 2004 Mustang Mach1, and my 1961 Rambler station wagon, an absolute POS but damn the hormone driven memories.....
Coincidence, kind of, mine was a 65 SS ragtop with the same engine setup. Powerglide trans?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
M-21 4 speed. Also had the power roof and A/C. She wasn't the fastest car in town but I looked good in it and damn I loved tht car.
I'm surprised it wasn't a screamer. My brother had a '64 327 3 on the tree and it would fly, if you could hook up. :yay:

My '65 was his first. It was A/C with the slush box. Top end was the only thing it had!

limblips

PREMO Member
Did the rambler have the fold back seats in the front??
Yep but seldom used because the backseat folded forward....... made for a lot of room in the back. Living in a rural area was nice. Many a night lying in the back with a young lady reading scriptures.

Louise

My 1998 red LandRover Discovery that hub bought for me from a used car lot. I felt so safe in that double steel tank. Donated to Purple Heart when it was time. I miss it, so.