venting - free horses

ElliesMom

If one more horsey devil person tempts me with a free horse I am going to loose my mind. Twice this month alone and two people! No more horses here! Even if they are a perfect pony that all three of my kids could learn on (but the hubby cant) and or an exceptionally bred arab, (which is a freaking stallion been there done that not going back)! And if I hear the 'get in your good graces' line "I wouldnt just give my horse to anyone" again I might scream.

You can sure tell the ecnomy is bottoming out. I dread this winter even in comparison to last winter, it is not going to be a good winter for horses. I like my one, would like to keep just my one for a while.

please horsey devil leave me be and dont tempt me anymore!

Robin

Oh come on now..you know they are like potatoe chips you can't just have one.:killingme By the way I am looking for a real quiet broke pony 12.2-13.2 hands, that I and the grand kids can ride if any one hears of a sacrefice, good home give away. I have an opening at the farm.

Reading the thread title "Vent - free horses" I was going to recommend to pry their ass open, at the same time wondering why would you have to vent a free horse vice one that you purchased.

Last edited: