Venting??

IntegritysDream

noticed there wasnt venting thread on here!
:lmao:
so i thought id start one, uh i guess you can vent bout anything you need to
:smack:
or at least rant bout silly stubborn horses, dumb ppl, or who knows what might show up =)

kbeachcat123

Jack Russells RULE!
IntegritysDream said:
noticed there wasnt venting thread on here!
:lmao:
so i thought id start one, uh i guess you can vent bout anything you need to
:smack:
or at least rant bout silly stubborn horses, dumb ppl, or who knows what might show up =)

I can think of one forumite that would LOVE to rant on me! ! ! :lmao:

kbeachcat123

Jack Russells RULE!
<< Off Topic Here >> Has anyone been to the grocery store "Bloom"?? I know there's one in Accokeek but don't know if it's worth the trip. It seems like it is a cheaper version of the organic markets (overpriced Fresh Fields comes to mind).

Comments?

ElliesMom

The Bloom is neat, live about 2 miles away. It is on the expensive side in comaprison to Safeway and Giant, but cool. Lots of organic and cultural stuff there. Meats are neat and they have a whole section in the front of the store of pre made hot and ready to eat items should an individual be running late and not have the proper amount of time to prepare dinner. BTW, they also put in a Dunkin Donuts right there in the plaza too, so if bloom doesnt do it for you, get a coffee!

Vent: I love it when I get 'volunteered' to do 'pony' rides with my horse at events I would rather avoid. for instance; "Hey you have a horse, you can do rides for the kids this Sunday, see you there, thanks." Great a day I planned to ride out the window. :smack:

kbeachcat123

Jack Russells RULE!
Vent: I love it when I get 'volunteered' to do 'pony' rides with my horse at events I would rather avoid. for instance; "Hey you have a horse, you can do rides for the kids this Sunday, see you there, thanks." Great a day I planned to ride out the window. :smack:[/QUOTE]

And, let me guess, FREE of charge since, (1) you have a horse and (2) quote" you're my friend".

Take care!