vera bradley

terbear1225

where can I find a vera bradley diaper bag in the area? I'm thinking of asking for one for mother's day.

belvak

Happy Camper
Not sure about the diaper bags, but Traditions in Loveville sells Vera Bradley purses, eyeglass holders, etc.

Last edited:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
There's a place in Prince Frederick, Fox Run Shopping Center, that has a large selection but I don't know if they have a diaper bag. The shop is called the Lemon Drop.

ShamrockArabs

I just got a Vera Bradley diaper bag off ebay...there are a ton of them on ebay! The one I got was originally around $97 and I got it for $50. It is brand new, in great condition, and not a fake Vera Bradley bag.

Hoover

Not sure about the diaper bags, but Traditions in Loveville sells Vera Bradley purses, eyeglass holders, etc.

They have a small collection but nice collection. I went there last week and bought 4 Vera Bradley items. You can always go online and order it - it took me about 4 days to get my order received.

***I have been waiting for Lemon Drop in Laplata 6 weeks for a matching wallet to my purse. They said they ordered it the day March 24th. I just went ahead and ordered it myself online at Vera Bradley and it took 4 days. I still havent heard from Lemon Drop - I call every week to see if it has arrived and they say no it could take weeks. Ha ha - it took 4 days. Lyer Lyer pants on fire!!!!