Verdit

D

dems4me

They are reading the Moussoui verdict now on fox five if anyone is interested.

D

dems4me

They found death to be a possible sentence in this case :tap:

D

dems4me

Toxick said:
Gutless turds.

They said this was the precursor to get the media in order and were worried about stampedes, etc... :shrug:

Phase II of the trial coming up ... think he'll get the death penalty in the end?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dems4me

Do you want to see him get the death penalty Tox? I'm kind of undecided, death would mean he gets what he wants, but he deserves death. So, I think I'm hoping for the death penalty to meet his maker sooner the better :shrug:

Toxick

Splat
dems4me said:
Do you want to see him get the death penalty Tox? I'm kind of undecided, death would mean he gets what he wants, but he deserves death. So, I think I'm hoping for the death penalty to meet his maker sooner the better :shrug:

I'm against capital punishment, but I'm not an activist and I doubt I'll find myself losing sleep over this individual's demise.

So no, I don't HOPE he gets the death penalty - but I won't be marching with the "Save Moussaui" crowd.

D

dems4me

Toxick said:
I'm against capital punishment, but I'm not an activist and I doubt I'll find myself losing sleep over this individual's demise.
So no, I don't HOPE he gets the death penalty - but I won't be marching with the "Save Moussaui" crowd.

:lol: I can't believe all this hype and talkin about stampedes if its just an issue of whether the jury will consider the death penalty as a "possibility" good grief.... just shoot him already or something. :mad: What a waste of tax payers dollars supporting his life.