Verified Twitter Journalist threatens Normal People Over 'OK' Sign

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Former Fox News, MTV Finland reporter, and current editor of News Now Finland David Mac Dougall took to Twitter to threaten a man’s career for using the “okay sign.”

David Mac Dougall, who worked as a Fox News correspondent based in Iraq for six years, threatened Twitter user lisak Selin’s career for using the “okay symbol.”

Mac Dougall posted an article on May 16th indicating that Finns Party activists were using the “okay symbol.” In his article, Mac Dougall labels the use of the “okay symbol” as “controversial.” He writes, “A number of Finns Party activists have been caught on camera using a controversial ‘OK’ hand gesture which has been co-opted by white supremacists.”

Interestingly enough, Mac Dougall also decided to write in the same article:

“A third photograph from the Finns Party Youth website on 11th January shows member Linus Linsen from Hyvinkää making the gesture as well.
Pyry-Lii Soinio is also in this picture, giving a thumbs up sign.”

https://boundingintocomics.com/2019...ll-threatens-mans-career-for-using-okay-sign/

Toxick

Splat

God is a white supremacist.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I admit, I'm having a lot of fun reporting these harassers considering 99.99999% of them are Twitter's progbot base.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I admit, I'm having a lot of fun reporting these harassers considering 99.99999% of them are Twitter's progbot base.

Tim Pool [dude in the videos I keep posting] has repeatedly pointed out Twitter has become an Extreme Progressive Echo Sphere

Full of Hollywood and Blue Check-mark 'verified' Journalists - Vox, MMfA, Think Progress, Jimmy Kimmel, Alyssa Milano NBC,ABC, CBS, CNN'

Hijinx

I don't have any connections with white Sepremacists, but I do not believe they have co-opted the OK sign as a white supremicist signal.

I think it's all in the minds of nutbag idiots who make this sh*t up because they have nothing else to do.