Verizon Wireless has lost it!

baxter

I had seven phones with Verizon wireless, including my daughters that was under warranty. When attaching the charger to the phone the phone would no longer charge. My wife takes my daughter to Verizon over on RTE4 near Lowes and explains to Verizon the phone no longer accepts a charge. Verizon agrees to replace the phone until my 14 yr old daughter says, "if you wiggle the plug it will charge". Now Verizon states the warranty is void. So, I decide to go to Verizon myself. I ask them if the charging systems was working correctly, would it need to be giggled around in order to charge? The agreed but still would not cover it under warranty. Now that I am highly irate, I call the 1-800 customer service number and explain what is going on, I am told i will receive a call back in ten minutes as the looser on the phone needs to speak with a supervisor. Thirty minutes later, I call again, only to get a different individual on the phone where I need to re explain the entire problem. I am told to hold while this person gets a supervisor. Verizon agrees to replace the phone and that a new phone should arrive the next day. I am told to keep the battery from the old phone. So i have to ask the person n the phone, what if the new phone arrives and there is a problem with the battery? Am i expected to come back here and go through this again? I am told by the person on the phone to speak with the manager in the store and have them check the battery. The manager in the store states to me that he does not have a test battery, only batteries for sale. At this point I took my phone out, snapped it in half and told them where to put it! So i get home and dial the 800 number to disconnect all seven phones. The person on the line asks what the problem is, like I have all day to speak with ten different people, so i explained to him what had happened and he apologized and wanted to send me to yet another supervisor, no way been there done that a few times today. He then explains that there is an early cancellation notice which i tell him i disagree. I told him that i paid his company to provide a service and did he think i was getting good service? He agreed with me. So, any day now i should be receiving a early cancellation fee for a phone that was not covered under warranty? WTF????
Anyone know how I would take Verizon to court> Thanks.

cdsulhoff

Call them back tell them you are filing a complaint with the FCC. Then File with the FCC. they will jump thru hoops after they have to deal with the FCC.
They tried to charge me close to $300 for one month of internet use. We got a verizon wifi the sales person said the $60 plan is the best and it like having it unlimited service. He goes on telling us all we can do with it. We ended up buying it. Also, it was to connect with 5 different computes in my house. Well it never did and their tech guys could never get it to work right.
My son decided after christmas to play his new Blk Ops game he stayed up all night. He played it all day and night. In turn making my bill go to $300 for internet use alone. Never knew we had a limited on the usage. Cause we never came close to going over in the past and the bill lookedcorrect so I paid it without looking.. Lesson learn look at bill and make sure I know what I am getting into... Casue that sales person didnt care what he said as long as he made a sale.. Well I called about getting the extra charges off the bill, figuring that i am never late on a bill and its was not like I do this all the time. It was the first time and would be the last time. After pleding with them they still would not budge on taking that extra charge off. We called and called and called. Still got no-where. So one day I called back told the person Im filing a complint with the FCC and I will have the FCC fight the disput for me. And the FCC did! I got the excessive charges taken off too!