Verminators...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I was watching Dirty Jobs, didn't change the channel, and THAT came on. The channel is definitely changed NOW. :twitch:

Pandora

On Discovery Channel...

Ack! :yikes:

Bedbugs, maggots, rats, and roaches. :faint:

I was getting ready to post a thread on this. :lmao:

I cannot believe people live this way. Nasty... And did they ever say if anyone actually LIVED in that place where they just sprayed for the bugs crawling everywhere?

Now they are back and this nutty ass woman's house and her attack of rats. :faint:

Christy

b*tch rocket
No thank you. I think I will go to bed instead.

I hope they pay those gentleman a fortune. I'd need therapy after walking through some of the places they have to clean up. :barf: Some dude who was evicted for health violations had a mattress full blood stains. Some from the bed bugs biting and I don't even want to think about what else. :dead:

Pandora

Okay, he was evicted. I must have missed that part. I was mortified by the bugs that I must not have been paying attention.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Okay, he was evicted. I must have missed that part. I was mortified by the bugs that I must not have been paying attention.

Bed bugs, maggots, spiders, roaches.....

I really shouldn't watch these things, I'll be itching all night. :ohwell:

Pandora

She's got to be paying a fortune! The time involved catering to her humane rat killing seems pretty extensive.

Even after she gets rid of the rats, she still has all the poo and pee droppings left behind in her attic and that cannot be sanitary. :barf:

Pandora

Bed bugs, maggots, spiders, roaches.....

I really shouldn't watch these things, I'll be itching all night. :ohwell:

When I said I was going to start a thread on this show, it was when they went into the bathroom.... OMG... so nasty.... I gagged...

Christy

b*tch rocket
When I said I was going to start a thread on this show, it was when they went into the bathroom.... OMG... so nasty.... I gagged...

It just doesn't seem possible to me for a toilet to get that bad, wouldn't you litterally have to crap down the sides? :faint:

Pandora

I was watching Dirty Jobs, didn't change the channel, and THAT came on. The channel is definitely changed NOW. :twitch:

I think Mike Rowe is so cute. :lol: And he is from Baltimore, Maryland. :yay:

You cannot help but laugh at him and his reaction when he gets in a bit over his head.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I think Mike Rowe is so cute. :lol: And he is from Baltimore, Maryland. :yay:

You cannot help but laugh at him and his reaction when he gets in a bit over his head.

I love him and the show. I'm amazed at the things he's done. And I definitely laughed tonight when they were in the attic and it was obvious he wanted out NOW. :lol:

Pandora

I love him and the show. I'm amazed at the things he's done. And I definitely laughed tonight when they were in the attic and it was obvious he wanted out NOW. :lol:

:lol: But what was funnier was watching him suck out turkey sperm and inject it into the hens. :roflmao:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Ack!!

It is on again. :jameo:

On a positive note, this show makes me feel like my house is sooooo clean (in comparison). :lol:

Christy

b*tch rocket
I am sitting here cringing looking at all these roaches! :twitch:

The piles of beatle shells are totally gross, I didn't even know those things existed. I just don't understand how someone can live in what some of these people live in. I am not a neat freak by any means, but I think I'd feel cleaner living in the sewers vs these houses. :faint:

M

Mousebaby

The piles of beatle shells are totally gross, I didn't even know those things existed. I just don't understand how someone can live in what some of these people live in. I am not a neat freak by any means, but I think I'd feel cleaner living in the sewers vs these houses. :faint:

Oh wow no kidding! It makes my skin crawl! :barf: