Verus cat food?????

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I called to order food today and they are out of my normal brand...so they suggested I try Verus which is to be a good dry food..I am out of the circle now (not showing--they usually display and tell you about food at shows) I had never heard of it..I ordered 10 of the 38 lb bags...anybody ever try it? Has it ever been on any of the recall lists?

Oh here is the linkie

Verus Life Advantage Feline Diet - PetFoodDirect

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Never heard of it...but I don't like the ingredient list.

I feed Spots Stew (Halo) and Wellness for the dry food. I also feed canned food.

4d2008

I called to order food today and they are out of my normal brand...so they suggested I try Verus which is to be a good dry food..I am out of the circle now (not showing--they usually display and tell you about food at shows) I had never heard of it..I ordered 10 of the 38 lb bags...anybody ever try it? Has it ever been on any of the recall lists?

Oh here is the linkie

Verus Life Advantage Feline Diet - PetFoodDirect

:confused: how many cats do you have?!? :killingme I just go to petco and buy Science Diet indoor cat food is this Verus suppose to be better?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I finally found a the website for it. Doesn't seem like a bad food, just had a lot of stuff in it. Their dog food is listed in The Whole Dog Journal so I'd assume their cat food is of equal quality. :yay:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
:confused: how many cats do you have?!? :killingme I just go to petco and buy Science Diet indoor cat food is this Verus suppose to be better?

I am down..I really am...all indoor...not in the cattery now so I want to keep the bulk to a minimum...I ususally feed Prism..old formula IAMS...but they are out. I dont like running to get cat food every week or so..I am used to feeding bulk and ordering wholesale..the days of me feeding and cleaning after 50 indoor cats is gone though. I won't do that again :jameo:

I finally found a the website for it. Doesn't seem like a bad food, just had a lot of stuff in it. Their dog food is listed in The Whole Dog Journal so I'd assume their cat food is of equal quality. :yay:

Thanks..I am going to try it..Good price I thought for the quality. It was suggested to me by the wholesaler as a step up from what I was feeding since they quit carring Diamond and Iams

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Thanks..I am going to try it..Good price I thought for the quality. It was suggested to me by the wholesaler as a step up from what I was feeding since they quit carring Diamond and Iams

Don't know about Diamond but it certainly is a step up from Iams. Iams isn't the greatest food.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Don't know about Diamond but it certainly is a step up from Iams. Iams isn't the greatest food.

It sure has gotten expensive....especially if you feed many...$30 a bag now..I am going to try it...I will let you know the condition of the cats after a month on it..hopefully they will keep condition on it..