• yes

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • no

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Let the man play. I don't see what the big deal is. Who cares if he hurt a stupid dog.

Ponytail

Little late on this, but let the man play. I agree whole heartedly with the thought that Pro-athletes are not Role models. I remember that Charles Barkley commercial, and I was and still am a fan of Charles Barkley. You can be a fan of a pro athelete without idolizing and wanting to become them.

We pay them to entertain us. That's it. They are no better than actors, or anybody else in an entertainment industry. They mean nothing in our lives other than to draw our attention from reality for a bit, and to draw money from our wallets.

Anyone that gets caught up in the "star gazing" or "Role model" aspect of ANYONE, in my opinoin, has some underlying mental issues going on. Be yourself, set your goals, and be entertained by others. That's it.

We pay them to entertain us. I couldnt give a #### less about what they do in their personal lives. It doesn't affect me, and I won't let it affect my kids.

ve2dict

Little late on this, but let the man play. I agree whole heartedly with the thought that Pro-athletes are not Role models. I remember that Charles Barkley commercial, and I was and still am a fan of Charles Barkley. You can be a fan of a pro athelete without idolizing and wanting to become them.

We pay them to entertain us. That's it. They are no better than actors, or anybody else in an entertainment industry. They mean nothing in our lives other than to draw our attention from reality for a bit, and to draw money from our wallets.

Anyone that gets caught up in the "star gazing" or "Role model" aspect of ANYONE, in my opinoin, has some underlying mental issues going on. Be yourself, set your goals, and be entertained by others. That's it.

We pay them to entertain us. I couldnt give a #### less about what they do in their personal lives. It doesn't affect me, and I won't let it affect my kids.

well said

Otter

Nothing to see here

But whats your opinion of Pink?