Victor Electronic Mouse Trap

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
jazz lady said:
Oops. :blushing: :whistle:

I live on 5 acres in the middle of a mostly pine forest. The only construction I know of it way across the street. More power to them if they can cross a busy 45-MPH road AND make it to my house about 1/4 of a mile away. :lol:
Hmm ... when my neighbors and I were invaded, the builder was developing the lots behind us, probably a football field or 4 away (I'm a terrible judge of distance). But between the construction and the cold weather, they're looking for some place snuggly to cuddle up together and procreate. :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
Hmm ... when my neighbors and I were invaded, the builder was developing the lots behind us, probably a football field or 4 away (I'm a terrible judge of distance). But between the construction and the cold weather, they're looking for some place snuggly to cuddle up together and procreate. :lol:

There are houses a lot closer to the construction site than mine. I only have one neighbor, who I can barely see through the trees even in the winter. The rest of the property is surrounded by 300+ acres of forest. They've got to try REALLY hard to get to my property and run the 3 kitty gauntlet outside. This must be Super Mouse. :lol: