Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Chasey_Lane said:
I tried on one of their Ipex bras and was disappointed. :eyebrow:
Sorry. :shrug: More for me!

Which one did you try on? I'm a fan of the wireless ones. I haven't tried any of the others.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Nickel said:
Which one did you try on? I'm a fan of the wireless ones. I haven't tried any of the others.
I can't do wireless, blah! :lol: I don't remember exactly, but it looked nice in the store and it looked nice walking to the fitting room, it just made my hoo-ha's look pointed. :shrug:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Chasey_Lane said:
I can't do wireless, blah! :lol: I don't remember exactly, but it looked nice in the store and it looked nice walking to the fitting room, it just made my hoo-ha's look pointed. :shrug:
Mine don't point, they're very polite. :blushing:

Atir211

Chasey_Lane said:

Well, maybe your hoo-ha's ARE pointed.....

I'm just saying....

K

Katie

I am hoping to get up there on Friday night. I would just buy online, but I really like to try the bras on before I bring them home. I just got approved for a Angel's card, so I can shop there more.

Last edited by a moderator:

cdsulhoff

I love VS.... The last time my hubby brought me something, he got me the pink santa skirt with the hat and bra.. Really cute...