Video Diosas first drop down stream crossing

JustTodd

Zoom Zoom Zoom
I knew that was you today! My son and I stopped along the trail to let you pass while you were telling us that was the first time for the horse to see a bicycle and not to go boogly boogly at it :lmao:

Next time I see you, I'll introduce Corey and myself. We had a great ride at the park today... son was really setting the pace for me to keep up! Getting old sucks.

Todd

Oh, what was the thing over Diosa face for? Educate me please.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I knew that was you today! My son and I stopped along the trail to let you pass while you were telling us that was the first time for the horse to see a bicycle and not to go boogly boogly at it :lmao:

Next time I see you, I'll introduce Corey and myself. We had a great ride at the park today... son was really setting the pace for me to keep up! Getting old sucks.

Todd

Oh, what was the thing over Diosa face for? Educate me please.

:lmao::lmao: Did I ask you for food?? I ask everyone for food!! The bike riders out there are so nice and fast..how do you get around that lake so fast? Yeah we went to the lake yesterday and she saw 2 bikes..Today you were the first group we met..she was great...what a good baby..she only has about 15 rides on her and 4 away from home...

Anyway you shoud have said..hey are you Paso?? :lmao: Yesterday I had my goofy hat on...you would have liked that..

Oh Diosas "mask" actually all 3 had one on today they keep those nasty deer flies from bitting their ears...thanks for being so polite and not rushing past us..last year someone almost hit us one a bike..how retarted is that...we try to be nice back...We will see you again soon ...today you saw Devine..Giddy up and Paso...

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
People dont realize how tough that is for a youngster to take on...Great job!
Or many oldsters :lol: There are many peeps who would never go trail riding BECAUSE their horse doesn't do...streams, or bikes, or shadows...or lights or whatever. Rather than face the problem and work with the horse to over come it, they just ignore it, and when there comes a time and they NEED to cross that puddle or stream, or ride back in the dark....a blowup happens and someone gets hurt. :frown:
I wish more peeps would take the time to do this stuff with the young and old horses alike. We wouldn't have so many "nonridables" out there ending up at auction.
To quote a trainer...."it's NEVER the horse".
Good job with the baby~ :yay:

JustTodd

Zoom Zoom Zoom
Oh Diosas "mask" actually all 3 had one on today they keep those nasty deer flies from bitting their ears...thanks for being so polite and not rushing past us...

Gotcha.. It looked home made and something like my Mother would have knitted together. No need to thank us, we stop and give way to EVERYONE! It gives me a chance to take a breather :hot:

See you again on the trail! :howdy:

spinner

I was wondering if that was you, Paso, my daughter and I were on the lake in kayaks. The horses are beautiful, and I am so glad you are getting out and around.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I was wondering if that was you, Paso, my daughter and I were on the lake in kayaks. The horses are beautiful, and I am so glad you are getting out and around.

You were very loud and giggly..we heard you all the way around the lake.. :smack: Glad you had a good time :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
People dont realize how tough that is for a youngster to take on...Great job!

Yes this is a 2 yr old coming 3 and not a hell of alot of rides period on her..no less drop downs into streams...will get more videos next time...She will still go to the pro for her gait and headset but we will have some miles on her first...I was EXTREMLY proud of the mind on this baby..her sister well..:whistle:

Or many oldsters :lol: There are many peeps who would never go trail riding BECAUSE their horse doesn't do...streams, or bikes, or shadows...or lights or whatever. Rather than face the problem and work with the horse to over come it, they just ignore it, and when there comes a time and they NEED to cross that puddle or stream, or ride back in the dark....a blowup happens and someone gets hurt. :frown:
I wish more peeps would take the time to do this stuff with the young and old horses alike. We wouldn't have so many "nonridables" out there ending up at auction.
To quote a trainer...."it's NEVER the horse".
Good job with the baby~ :yay:

Yes Dee I agree...thanks...

why thank you hahaha

she was so good, it was like going for a pony ride on a broke trail pony

Yeah and your ass got paid to ride a Paso in a Bob Marshall.. :smack:

Gotcha.. It looked home made and something like my Mother would have knitted together. No need to thank us, we stop and give way to EVERYONE! It gives me a chance to take a breather :hot:

See you again on the trail! :howdy:

Yeah I bet you needed it....:lmao: I could not ride to the mail box...:lmao:

spinner

Yep, that was us in the yellow and blue kayaks being loud and silly. We're out there fishing on the weekends. I'm going to watch for you!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Yep, that was us in the yellow and blue kayaks being loud and silly. We're out there fishing on the weekends. I'm going to watch for you!

Glad you had a good time..I would have loved to have known it was you..I would have messed wif ya....:whistle: