(Video) Illegal Laborers Soliciting Work On Sunday

camily

Peace
At least they want to work. :shrug:
Even out on a Sunday looking for work. Some here could learn from their work ethic.

Lee

At least they want to work. :shrug:
Even out on a Sunday looking for work. Some here could learn from their work ethic.

Then they and their employers ought to be willing to pay withholding taxes, FICA like the rest of us. Don't you think?

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
FTA: 'Despite the majority of Baltimoreans and citizens throughout the country being strongly opposed to such activities, Baltimore's elected and appointed officials are encouraging and planning to support them with taxpayers' dollars!'

That says it all about Maryland government. Our public servants, who supposedly serve us, ignore the public to push their commitment to stay in power.

This issue and the slots issue in St. Mary's County is a true reflection of the corruption in state government.

Makes me sick.

Lee

FTA: 'Despite the majority of Baltimoreans and citizens throughout the country being strongly opposed to such activities, Baltimore's elected and appointed officials are encouraging and planning to support them with taxpayers' dollars!'

That says it all about Maryland government. Our public servants, who supposedly serve us, ignore the public to push their commitment to stay in power.

This issue and the slots issue in St. Mary's County is a true reflection of the corruption in state government.

Makes me sick.

I couldn't agree with you more!