VIDEO: Intense Kayak Fishing in the Chesapeake

fish67

"Kayak Kevin" Whitley is devoted to promoting the awesome sport of kayak fishing. He has fished from the Gulf coast to the Delaware bay. His favorite fishing ground is the Chesapeake Bay. If it enters the bay, Kevin and crew will get on'em! This video and his website shows what's possible kayak fishing the Chesapeake Bay.

VIDEO: VIDEO: Awesome Kayak Fishing in the Chesapeake - Southern Maryland Fishing

Twitter: So MD Fishing (somdfishing) on Twitter
Facebook: SouthernMarylandFishing.com | Facebook

T

toppick08

Kayak in the Bay ?.......I'll pass, .....#### that........do it tonight...:lol:

T

toppick08

Try that crap around Vicksburg.....around the middle of April in the Ole Muddy......:lol:

RPMDAD

How you guys stand up in those things? :lol: Great video.

Used to do white water canoeing saw a solo guy in a 13 ft. canoe standing up one time in an open canoe going through some class 3 rapids in the shenandoah, don't have the slightest idea how he did it. He was definitely a pro.

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
He has a new DVD out. Every one should go out and get it.. Its pretty awsome!!

I have officially announced the “Kayak Fishing the Chesapeake Bay” DVD with the release of the trailer. It is posted on my home page http://kayakkevin.com/ and on youtube YouTube - "Kayak Fishing the Chesapeake Bay" DVD trailer if you watch it on youtube please give it a rating.

The DVD will feature the more extreme places and large fish we target from our kayaks. We have the fall red drum run, winter tautog and the big striper at the concrete ships to film.

The soundtrack will feature all local VA and NC bands; the trailer has ‘Beaten back to pure’ and my old band ‘Stank’.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy the trailer. kev