Video of Patriot McCain shutting down Racist goes viral

littlelady

God bless the USA
Haha. What an awful take given our current president who you back blindly and the destruction he has done to this country.

You wouldn’t last an hour as a POW and are not fit to even utter mccains name

You make me shake my head. How many more like you are out there? Do you have a link for that? Thanks.

WingsOfGold

Show me where I said anything disparaging. I may not have agree with his politics or his policies or certainly his choice of running mate but I never said anything bad about the guy
So you voted the ZERO over the HERO, I knew that would be a safe bet. Admit it son, in your eyes he was a bigot. :)

WingsOfGold

I can agree with you. I don't think some of the things said about McCain by Trump were called for. But it doesn't address what the media did. The media burned him just as bad when he was running for president and then did an about face when he stood up to Trump. Funny how he was an angry out of touch old man when he ran for president and then became a respected hero once he opposed Trump. Trump may not be on top of a lot of things, but his take on the media is pretty much spot on. The various media outlets pick their sides and push their agendas. That is not what the media is supposed to do. The biggest reason FOX became so ratings popular was that they offered a conservative opinion that wasn't being offered from any other media outlet. News media should report facts without opinions. Let the public form their opinions. There is no such thing anymore. Every news outlet has their own agenda. And now you have today......a country that listens only to the media outlet that agrees with them and reinforces their beliefs. Good luck trying to change that now.
The media burned him just as bad when he was running for president and then did an about face when he stood up to Trump. Funny how he was an angry out of touch old man when he ran for president and then became a respected hero once he opposed Trump. Trump may not be on top of a lot of things, but his take on the media is pretty much spot on.

Dead solid perfect... spot on, 8 thumbs and two toes up.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Show me where as Thisperson claimed Obama is not a good family man and Trump is

I’ll wait

Do I pick a guy who has an honorable family life and I completely disagree with him on every one of his policies, or do I pick a guy who has who has questionable marital problems and I agree with almost all of his policies? I mean, do I care about a president who screws around on his wife? Absolutely! It does show whether he is trustworthy or not. But is it a deal breaker when stood up against people I have fundamental political disagreements with. Nope!

You libs gave Clinton a pass on things he did while he was in office. He perjured himself over it. Hillary apparently forgave him. End of story as far as I'm concerned. Melania apparently has forgiven Trump over his alleged affairs. End of story. What we're left with is policy. I support lower taxes. I support government not getting involved in my healthcare. I support a border wall and massive border security. I support less corporate regulations.
When these candidates are all we have to choose from, I obviously go for Trump. And you people can parrot all the names in the dictionary that disparage Trump, is going to have zero effect on my decision. In fact, all your tripe against him makes me want to vote for him, all-the-more. So, keep up the good work.

Sapidus

Do I pick a guy who has an honorable family life and I completely disagree with him on every one of his policies, or do I pick a guy who has who has questionable marital problems and I agree with almost all of his policies? I mean, do I care about a president who screws around on his wife? Absolutely! It does show whether he is trustworthy or not. But is it a deal breaker when stood up against people I have fundamental political disagreements with. Nope!

You libs gave Clinton a pass on things he did while he was in office. He perjured himself over it. Hillary apparently forgave him. End of story as far as I'm concerned. Melania apparently has forgiven Trump over his alleged affairs. End of story. What we're left with is policy. I support lower taxes. I support government not getting involved in my healthcare. I support a border wall and massive border security. I support less corporate regulations.
When these candidates are all we have to choose from, I obviously go for Trump. And you people can parrot all the names in the dictionary that disparage Trump, is going to have zero effect on my decision. In fact, all your tripe against him makes me want to vote for him, all-the-more. So, keep up the good work.

That’s a great way to elect someone. Just vote for whoever is going to make liberals mad.

How’s that border wall coming by the way?

How much are you seeing from the Trump tax cuts that overwhelmingly favored the already rich?

Glad you support the loosening on restrictions on chemicals that cause cancer in children so companies can make more money

How the repeal of Obamacare going?

If those are the things you care about you shouldn’t vote for Trump as he has accomplished nothing on any of them expect allowing companies to pollute more and take less responsibility.

littlelady

God bless the USA
That’s a great way to elect someone. Just vote for whoever is going to make liberals mad.

How much are you seeing from the Trump tax cuts that overwhelmingly favored the already rich?

Glad you support the loosening on restrictions on chemicals that cause cancer in children so companies can make more money

If those are the things you care about you shouldn’t vote for Trump as he has accomplished nothing on any of them expect allowing companies to pollute more and take less responsibility.

Do you know why he has trouble accomplishing anything? Hint: House of Representatives. Period.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

:cds:

OMG the Children .....

Appeal to Emotion Manipulating an emotional response in place of a valid or compelling argument.

You are Lying ...

I am sure this sounded great in your had .... your statement does not preclude any benefits to others, you really are clueless

PsyOps

Pixelated

Any time I can piss you people off, I'm going to take it. :rolleyes:

The rest of your post is just as lame and outside the facts of what I posted. Take your trolling to someone else.

GregV814

Hey Spastic...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And sometimes they just gotta dig in that closet and break out the old styles....

Sapidus

:cds:

OMG the Children .....

Appeal to Emotion Manipulating an emotional response in place of a valid or compelling argument.

You are Lying ...

I am sure this sounded great in your had .... your statement does not preclude any benefits to others, you really are clueless

Wrong again as usual since you refuse to inform yourself

"This week Environmental Protection Agency chief Andrew Wheeler announced the agency’s decision to allow farmers to keep spraying a dangerous brain-damaging pesticide on fruits and vegetables. The pesticide, chlorpyrifos, has been shown to harm a child’s brain even at low levels of exposure."

Sapidus

Any time I can piss you people off, I'm going to take it. :rolleyes:

The rest of your post is just as lame and outside the facts of what I posted. Take your trolling to someone else.

So you admit Trump has accomplished nothing but since you agree with his racism, bigotry islamaphobia and you believe it makes Dem's mad you will still support him.

Seems like a well thought out voting strategy