VIDEO: People sick of criminals; shop clerk stabs robber who jumped counter; gave 3 miscreants multiple chances to take the money and leave

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
No idea if the wounds were fatal. The stabbed criminal utters awesome words at the end.

I am totally impressed with how the clerk controlled the criminal by the neck --- after stabbing him multiple times --- to make sure the bad guy was not going to be able to hurt him.

Looks like the perps were some cocky Caucasian boys. Wonder if that was their Antifa gear?

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Unfortunately the clerk will probably be charged.

No good deed goes unpunished.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
It is Nevada (open carry, no permit), so maybe it will be clear self-defense. Once the guy jumped the counter, who knows what were his ultimate intentions.

Love how the guy in the white shirt has a crucifix hanging on the outside. Must have skipped the 10 commandments.

Las Vegas news copy of the video.

Almost 6500 viewer comments in the 2 hours it has been posted and the few I scanned were all in favor of the shop keeper. People are sick of the criminals running the show.

Last edited:

Hijinx

You have to wonder why the idiot jumped over the counter.
It was certainly a stupid thing to do , the money had already been offered to them.
Did he stab him too many times? I don't know. Does a Police Officer shoot someone too many times?

Would I find the clerk guilty? No.
You buys your ticket you takes your chances.