Vietnam Memorial Wall/Virtual

MadDogMarine

Vietnam War Casualties Listed by Home of Record.
Names of Vietnam War casualties by city and state www.VirtualWall.org

Click on the link and find the city you went to high school and look at the names. Click on the name and it will give details of the death.
First click on a state. When it opens, scroll down to the city and the names will appear.
Then click on their names. It should show you a picture of the person, or at least their bio and medals.
This really is an amazing web site. Someone spent a lot of time and effort to create it.
Regardless of what one's political position regarding the Vietnam War, none of that changes the great sacrifice these men and women made in the name of their country. May they be remembered as heroes and may they rest in peace!

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Nice resource. God bless them all.

Amen. Just found my next door neighbor ( I was 12 when he was killed in 1966). He left behind a beautiful young wife and a fine young son my older sisters babysat for:

SFC Gary William Emmett, Lawton, OK on www.VirtualWall.org The Virtual Wall® Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall

Also found a young 1Lt Williams that lived about four houses down and across the street, next door to a classmate of mine who babysat for his child.

1LT Bobby Ray Williams, Lawton, OK on www.VirtualWall.org The Virtual Wall® Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall

NW 69th St in Lawton was well military'd, all the six years I lived there before joining the Navy in 1972. My dad spent two tours in VN himself as an Army officer, and he, along with about a half dozen other dads on our street, thankfully, came home alive in one piece.

Last edited: