Vince Young need love and respect...

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Yup, what an Effing baby!

What is he a 18 year old chick?

Reminds me of some of the guys I work with.

Stop being such pu$$ies!!

LordStanley

I know nothing
When someone interviews your mom, it makes you look like a bigger pu$$y.

the interviewee, of a mans sport, about a man, should be a man... (if that makes sense :lol:)

Ponytail

I think the Eagles should make him a McNabb back-up. The Philly crowd would show YOUNG ALL kinds of love. :lol:

DuffMan

I think the Eagles should make him a McNabb back-up. The Philly crowd would show YOUNG ALL kinds of love. :lol:

He could not take Philly fans. Damn remember when Philly fans booed Santa? I think if Jesus was starting QB in Philly and was throwing INTs they would boo him as well!! :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The ironic...

When someone interviews your mom, it makes you look like a bigger pu$$y.

the interviewee, of a mans sport, about a man, should be a man... (if that makes sense :lol:)

...part is that most moms of super jocks, especially black guys, are these single moms who are tough as nails. Jeremy Shocky's mom let them, his brother and he, be absolute barbarians. Not very often a football mom, after spending a lifetime of watching him get the crap knocked out of him and still get back up, says 'don't hurt my baby!'.

LordStanley

I know nothing
...part is that most moms of super jocks, especially black guys, are these single moms who are tough as nails. Jeremy Shocky's mom let them, his brother and he, be absolute barbarians. Not very often a football mom, after spending a lifetime of watching him get the crap knocked out of him and still get back up, says 'don't hurt my baby!'.

Very True :buddies: