Vindman is a Whiny Lil' Bitch

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Alexander Vindman Stomps His Little Feet When Americans Show They Don't Care About His Book

Remember Alexander Vindman? He’s the guy who thought he got to dictate what foreign policy was and not the President. He disagreed with what was said in a phone call between President Donald Trump and the Ukrainian president. What he should have done was resign, if he disagreed. Instead, he went all resistance and tried to do in Trump. But ultimately, that gambit failed — like so many other gambits to get Trump failed.

phreddyp

Alexander Vindman Stomps His Little Feet When Americans Show They Don't Care About His Book

Remember Alexander Vindman? He’s the guy who thought he got to dictate what foreign policy was and not the President. He disagreed with what was said in a phone call between President Donald Trump and the Ukrainian president. What he should have done was resign, if he disagreed. Instead, he went all resistance and tried to do in Trump. But ultimately, that gambit failed — like so many other gambits to get Trump failed.

Yes he is !

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
'Apolitical' Alexander Vindman is happy he helped Biden win, coy about whistleblower

At that point in the conversation, Wittes raised a question. Trump supporters would say that what Vindman had just described was precisely what they feared about the deep state: a faceless, unelected functionary, deep inside the bureaucracy, trying to influence the political process to defeat a president who had been elected by tens of millions American voters. Trump might say, 'Listen to this guy Vindman,'" Wittes suggested. "'He just described as a success that he and other people in the deep state helped the public decide to vote against me. That's actually what I've been saying about the deep state from the beginning. It's the Alex Vindmans and the Pete Strzoks and the Andy McCabes, and they all want the Democrats to win.' What's your response to that? On the one hand, you talk about apolitical service, and you clearly mean it, but on the other hand, part of your definition of success was that you guys helped Joe Biden unseat Donald Trump. Reconcile that for me."

Vindman responded with a defiant, self-serving answer. My adversaries are partisan and political, he argued, while I am not. "The judgments that come in and would label me as a deep stater are partisan, political judgments," Vindman explained, "when an impartial, fair assessment would suggest that all I did was do my duty. We reported what we saw, we gave factual testimony, and left it to the political actors to either move forward through impeachment or basically embolden the president by not holding him accountable." Never mind that Vindman had earlier said that if the political actors had not taken action against Trump, Vindman would have had to find another way to do it himself.

When he discussed the impeachment, Vindman presented his testimony as his main contribution to events. But at least as important was his role in the whistleblower complaint that started the Trump-Ukraine investigation. During the course of the impeachment, Republicans came to believe that Vindman was the one who set the whistleblower train in motion — and then denied that he knew how it happened.

Impeachment testimony revealed that Vindman, who in his role as a National Security aide had listened to the Trump-Zelensky call, told six people about the president's conversation. He told his brother, who was a lawyer at the NSC. He told three other NSC officials, John Eisenberg, Michael Ellis, and Tim Morrison. Then he told two people outside the NSC, both of whom, he said, had full security clearances and a "need to know." One of them was George Kent, an official at the State Department who dealt with Ukraine. And the other was -- Vindman would not say.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Turns Out Alexander Vindman Is The Dopey Hack We All Thought He Was

It’s embarrassing for Vindman that this needs to be spelled out for him, but “protected speech” under the First Amendment includes pretty much everything except a handful of specific situations, none of which remotely have to do with Carlson’s documentary.

For example, you can’t call for imminent lawless action (or incitement). You also can’t issue what’s called a “true threat,” which the U.S. Supreme Court in 2003 defined as “those statements where the speaker means to communicate a serious expression of an intent to commit an act of unlawful violence to a particular individual or group of individuals.” Fighting words is another, quite limited category of unprotected speech that’s restricted to face-to-face interactions meant to provoke a violent reaction from the person being addressed. Not covered in any of these categories is, say, political reporting and commentary that Vindman doesn’t like.

Vindman, the man who broke the chain of command and illegally leaked the contents of a phone call between Trump and Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky to a “whistleblower” in order to jump-start the Ukraine impeachment circus, is also confused about what “yelling fire in a crowded theater” means. People like Vindman always invoke the fire-in-a-crowded-theater line every time they want to justify censorship, and every time they reveal their bone-crushing ignorance.

The line comes from Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, who in a 1919 opinion in Schenck v. United States wrote, “The most stringent protection of free speech would not protect a man in falsely shouting fire in a theatre and causing a panic.” But Schenck was one of the most loathsome free speech decisions in the court’s history, and it was overturned 50 years ago.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Vindman files desperation lawsuit…

Vindman is suing Donald Trump Jr., Rudy Giuliani, and two other WH aides for “coordinating a smear campaign against him, and for conspiring to intimidate him into not testifying at President Trump’s first impeachment inquiry.” Vindman is a public figure. He has no defamation case.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Alexander Vindman says Trump, Mike Pompeo, and Fox News helped bring about Putin's invasion of Ukraine

Vindman, who is Ukrainian-American, made the comments in an interview with Salon that was published on Monday.

He said that Trump's refusal to criticize Russian President Vladimir Putin was one of the factors that led Putin to act. He also blamed Trump for weakening the US internally with his divisive politics.

He singled out Trump, former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, and Fox News host Tucker Carlson for criticism, highlighting their praise for Putin even as it became clear that he would invade.

"The Tucker Carlsons, the Donald Trumps, the Mike Pompeos, they and other Republicans are going to have to own this issue because they are the reason that Russia launched this operation," said Vindman.

"Putin, like Trump, smells vulnerability and exploits it. Vladimir Putin perceived that the United States was distracted and vulnerable. He's been testing our resolve. He's been getting positive signals in that regard," he said.

"There is blood on the Republican Party's hands. They were partially responsible for what is happening in Ukraine," he said.

🤣

A lack of criticism of Putin lead to the invasion ...... WTAF has Biden been doing the past year

Again - Trump was supposed to be in Putin's Pocket = NO Invasion

Biden selected = Putin Invades after the Afgan Pull Out

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
🤣

A lack of criticism of Putin lead to the invasion ...... WTAF has Biden been doing the past year

Again - Trump was supposed to be in Putin's Pocket = NO Invasion

Biden selected = Putin Invades after the Afgan Pull Out
Like a small child trying to convince you all of his mistakes are all your fault. :lmao:

Typical leftist ####bag.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Vindmans' Hysterical Blame Game on Ukraine Involves Partisan Politics and Personal Attacks

The Vindmans are clearly vindictive people when it comes to destroying not just a former president, but his allies in Congress. Bringing a minor child, especially a baby who wasn't even conceived at the time of impeachment, is taking this Trump Derangement Syndrome to the next level, though.

As our friends at Twitchy highlighted, Vindman's tweet was strongly condemned.

Nevertheless, Vindman doubled down, and complained about "crazies" who "can't debate on the merits so you result to ad hominem attacks or pure stupidity."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Vindmans, him in particular, are that dopey kid nobody likes who's constantly trying to sit at the cool kids table.

He also reminds me of that psycho who claims Trump raped her in the Bergdorf-Goodman dressing room. If you've seen interviews with her, she preens and postures, clearly enjoying the attention but has nothing of substance to offer. She's just thrilled to be part of the gang.

Normally a Trump slam book, no matter how farfetched, would land the author on every MSM news show in America. They'd toast and laud him, compliment him on his bravery and promote the chit out of his book. But if they do that for Vindman they'll have to have a conversation with him, be in the same room with him, and nobody wants that.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Alexander Vindman says Ron Johnson, others have 'blood on their hands' over Russian invasion of Ukraine

"Civilians are dying, Ukrainians are providing a formidable defense, defending democracy for Americans as well as for themselves and their homes. And Ron Johnson is trying to distract and obfuscate," Vindman said.

Vindman was responding to comments made Feb. 27 by Johnson on Fox News.

[clip]

According to a statement from his office, Johnson stands behind his Fox News comments. In addition, the statement asserted, Pelosi, Schiff and Vindman "weakened Ukraine by harming its relationship with the U.S. and therefore made Ukraine more vulnerable to Russian aggression, destabilization efforts, and ultimately invasion.

"Lt. Col Vindman’s actions demonstrated disloyalty to both the U.S. President he served and the Ukrainian people we were trying to help," the statement from his office said.

Vindman, who is a senior advisor for the liberal group Vote Vets, countered that Johnson was "a huge disappointment" on the Ukraine issue.

"He's responsible more so than many of his colleagues for creating a situation in which the U.S. actually might find itself in a hot war," Vindman said.

BOP

Also Rachel Vindman, upon being pulled over for using her phone while driving (maybe): "Don't you know who I am!? My husband is LtCol Vindman!"

Gotta love those spouses who wear their husband's rank, but don't understand where their husbands live in the hierarchy.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Judge dismisses Vindman's witness intimidation, retaliation suit against Don Jr., Giuliani, others

The ruling by Judge James Boasberg, of the U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C., said Vindman's complaint failed to sufficiently show the defendants conspired against him.

"Plaintiff's pled facts, taken as true, certainly suggest that Defendants leveled harsh, mean-spirited, and at times misleading attacks against him," Boasberg wrote. "But political hackery alone does not violate" the law at issue.

Vindman testified about a call Trump made to the president of Ukraine that led to Trump’s House first impeachment trial.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Also Rachel Vindman, upon being pulled over for using her phone while driving (maybe): "Don't you know who I am!? My husband is LtCol Vindman!"

Gotta love those spouses who wear their husband's rank, but don't understand where their husbands live in the hierarchy.
I was an NCO, my Mrs. was an Officer.
When I was off duty, her rank was NOT a part of my spiel, except when I was at Basic and made a call to her.
DI caught me on the phone, demanded to know who I was talking to, told her, handed over the hand set, she set him right.
Only time I used Command Influence.