Viral App FaceApp Now Owns Access To More Than 150 Million People's Faces And Names

My native paranoia prevents them from getting any of my information.
I'd like to think I fly way under the radar by having a very low social media presence, and not using crap like this, but I'm sure it's out there anyway.

I love when people reply, "Oh! Your skin is so smooth! I never realized you had such long eyelashes!", etc. You would think the so shocked they say, "Oh my gosh you look so pretty!" people would realize it MUST be a filter. :jet::

Chris0nllyn

What's worse, voluntarily signing up for, and agreeing to the terms of, this app, or govt. agencies gaining access to millions of driver's license photos provided by states with no consent from the public?

Agents with the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Immigration and Customs Enforcement have turned state driver’s license databases into a facial-recognition gold mine, scanning through millions of Americans’ photos without their knowledge or consent, newly released documents show.

BernieP

Resident PIA
What's worse, voluntarily signing up for, and agreeing to the terms of, this app, or govt. agencies gaining access to millions of driver's license photos provided by states with no consent from the public?
The app is by far worse as those that have access are outside the control of our laws.
At least with the FBI there is some recourse and now that congress is aware, hopefully they can stop trying to impeach Trump and deal with real issues.

* That's a shoutout to the assclown who has been trying to impeach Trump almost before he was sworn into office.

Chris0nllyn

The app is by far worse as those that have access are outside the control of our laws.
At least with the FBI there is some recourse and now that congress is aware, hopefully they can stop trying to impeach Trump and deal with real issues.

* That's a shoutout to the assclown who has been trying to impeach Trump almost before he was sworn into office.

But people are voluntarily using the app and agreeing to the terms and conditions which explicity state your picture is not yours anymore.

Congress won't do jack crap about it.

Sapidus

It's really no different from the terms of service that facebook imposes but no one bothers to read those either.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member