VIRAL VIDEO: Father DEMOLISHES Critical Race Theory at Illinois School Board Meeting

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Mic drop... watch the video...

A video went viral on social media Friday showing an outraged parent dismantling ‘Critical Race Theory’ at an Illinois school board meeting; asking the organization, “How do I have two medical degrees if I’m oppressed?”

“We’re teaching kids how to hate each other, how to dislike each other. That’s what it all comes down to… How do I have two medical degrees if I’m sitting here oppressed? How did I do it? No mom, no dad in the house. Worked my way through college. Hustled my butt off. You’re going to tell me White folks kept me from doing that?” he asked.

VIRAL VIDEO: Father DEMOLISHES Critical Race Theory at Illinois School Board Meeting | Sean Hannity

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
A theory should have some basis in fact. With critical race theory the basis is demonstratively false.
Notice it's CR THEORY. Last time I checked, theories are educated guesses. Guesses are often wrong. CRT is bullshit. Time to drop it and move on IMHO.

glhs837

Power with Control
Got not time to watch, with all you slacking off, some of us have to work overtime on the oppressing line.