Virgin Festival

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
:banana:
2nd Annual Virgin Festival is taking over the grounds of Pimlico this August. With a summer festival this hot, tickets are sure to sell fast, so we're giving you a chance to get yours early with this presale.

VIRGIN FESTIVAL Presented by Virgin Mobile
Featuring THE POLICE, THE SMASHING PUMPKINS, BEASTIE BOYS, 311 and more!
August 4 & 5
Pimlico Race Course, Baltimore, MD

Here's the additional line up:
311 - Amy Winehouse - Bad Brains - Beastie Boys - Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals - Booka Shade - Cheap Trick - Chris Cornell - CSS - Danny Tenaglia - Deep Dish (Dubfire + Sharam) - Dieselboy and Andy C. With Mc Messinian and MC GQ - Felix Da Housecat - Fiction Plane - Fountains of Wayne - Girl Talk - Incubus - Infected Mushrom - Interpol - James Zabiela - LCD Soundsystem - M.I.A. - Matisyahu - Miguel Migs - Petalpusher - Modest Mouse - Paolo Nutini - Pete Bjorn and John Regina Spektor - Sander Van Doorn - Sasha & John Digweed - Shout out out out out - Smashing Pumpkins - Spook - The Crystal Method - The Fratellis - The Police - TV on the radio - Velvet Revolver - Wu Tang Clan - Yeahs Yeah Yeahs

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Damn, I thought it was a festival where all the virgins were going to come out..

I had my credit card out already..

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
migtig said:
311 - Amy Winehouse - Bad Brains - Beastie Boys - Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals - Booka Shade - Cheap Trick - Chris Cornell - CSS - Danny Tenaglia - Deep Dish (Dubfire + Sharam) - Dieselboy and Andy C. With Mc Messinian and MC GQ - Felix Da Housecat - Fiction Plane - Fountains of Wayne - Girl Talk - Incubus - Infected Mushrom - Interpol - James Zabiela - LCD Soundsystem - M.I.A. - Matisyahu - Miguel Migs - Petalpusher - Modest Mouse - Paolo Nutini - Pete Bjorn and John Regina Spektor - Sander Van Doorn - Sasha & John Digweed - Shout out out out out - Smashing Pumpkins - Spook - The Crystal Method - The Fratellis - The Police - TV on the radio - Velvet Revolver - Wu Tang Clan - Yeahs Yeah Yeahs

Those virgins better choose wisely... :twitch:

:lmao:

pingrr

This is kind of disapointing. I thouhgt it was a different kind of virgin festival. For 175 you should get your pick of a virgin instead of watching some silly bands play.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
pingrr said:
This is kind of disapointing. I thouhgt it was a different kind of virgin festival. For 175 you should get your pick of a virgin instead of watching some silly bands play.
Pingrr, you've already ravished all the virgins - there are none left. :poorbaby:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
migtig said:
:banana:
2nd Annual Virgin Festival is taking over the grounds of Pimlico this August. With a summer festival this hot, tickets are sure to sell fast, so we're giving you a chance to get yours early with this presale.

VIRGIN FESTIVAL Presented by Virgin Mobile
Featuring THE POLICE, THE SMASHING PUMPKINS, BEASTIE BOYS, 311 and more!
August 4 & 5
Pimlico Race Course, Baltimore, MD

DC101 has been GIVING away pairs of tickets this week...I'd love to go to this myself.

Miguel Migs...any relation? :confused: :lmao: