Virgin Music Fest

thurley42

HY;FR
Foo Fighers, Offspring, NIN, and Stone Temple Pilots. :yay:

Offspring..not so much....Iggy Pop is gonna be off the chain.

I saw Kanye and Lupe in May in Detroit...I was fairly impressed with his show.

I wouldn't mind seeing Paramore either...

K

kris31280

I thought about going to see Paramore... but that seems an awful lot of driving for a few bands I like.

thurley42

HY;FR
I thought about going to see Paramore... but that seems an awful lot of driving for a few bands I like.

a lot of driving? It's only Baltimore...

I'm in Baltimore/Annapolis/DC on the weekends more than i'm home so i guess i'm used to it.

I'm going the 2nd day for sure...I wouldn't mind catching Paramore, but i'm more concerned with NIN and STP.

K

kris31280

a lot of driving? It's only Baltimore...

I'm in Baltimore/Annapolis/DC on the weekends more than i'm home so i guess i'm used to it.

I'm going the 2nd day for sure...I wouldn't mind catching Paramore, but i'm more concerned with NIN and STP.
Yeah, the only band I really have a burning desire to see is Paramore... Last year's line up was better, I should've gone then.

T

tiny_dancer33

I went last year and it was amazing. Most of the people on this year's lineup I would mostly just want to see for the sake of seeing them - Kanye, The Offspring. I've seen Paramore twice already this year and I would honestly rather see P!ATD again like last year. It was funny because they were definitely not the normal genre at VirginFest (alongside Smashing Pumpkins, Velvet Revolver, 311 - best show everrr) but they still did a really great set and everyone loved them. I can't really see paramore delivering like that. =/

But I'm going! And it'll be fun no matter what. Because of STP!

K

kris31280

I went last year and it was amazing. Most of the people on this year's lineup I would mostly just want to see for the sake of seeing them - Kanye, The Offspring. I've seen Paramore twice already this year and I would honestly rather see P!ATD again like last year. It was funny because they were definitely not the normal genre at VirginFest (alongside Smashing Pumpkins, Velvet Revolver, 311 - best show everrr) but they still did a really great set and everyone loved them. I can't really see paramore delivering like that. =/

But I'm going! And it'll be fun no matter what. Because of STP!
It's no longer P!ATD, it's just PATD now :lmao:

They always have an amazing set, or at least they have the 6 times I've seen them (helps to get your tickets for free cuz you know the guitarist :smile:)

T

tiny_dancer33

It's no longer P!ATD, it's just PATD now :lmao:

They always have an amazing set, or at least they have the 6 times I've seen them (helps to get your tickets for free cuz you know the guitarist :smile:)

I'm never going to forget that little exclamation point. :bawl:

Free tickets what! Jealousyyyy. They were beautiful at Honda Civic Tour. =] I wasn't even a huge fan of theirs but they're so infectious live.