Virginia GOP state senator refuses to wear a mask to work. Gets put in Plexiglass box

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

There is little establishment support for Ms. Chase, who last month was censured by her State Senate colleagues and stripped of committee assignments after she called the rioters at the Capitol “patriots.” She has recently been required to sit in a plexiglass box after refusing to wear a mask during Senate sessions. Ms. Chase has called it her “square of freedom.”

Shows the pettiness of the democrats when someone challenges them to their dictates. When someone has the balls to call them on it, they throw a tantrum by installing this box. They don't realize that she wins. And that they actually have lost.

GregV814

Mr. Living, do you have such a box wherein you reside? You should consider that. And, I'll bet people would pay to see you, just like the primates at the zoo. Do you hurl fecal matter at observers??

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Hell where can I get one of those, I'd put one in to keep from wearing a mask all day at work.
LOL..I was going to point out that she got the last laugh....everyone else is still wearing uncomfortable masks and she isn't. Sleazylivin too stupid to recognize that, of course.