Virginia

laynpipe

Are you talking about all those illegal aliens? Most in SOMD belong to families that have been here for many years.

My family came to this town well over 100 years ago. Deeply rooted from Annapolis to St. Leonard. I'm part of one of those families you speak of and all of us wish they had closed the gates back in the 1980's.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
My family came to this town well over 100 years ago. Deeply rooted from Annapolis to St. Leonard. I'm part of one of those families you speak of and all of us wish they had closed the gates back in the 1980's.

:neener:

The gene pool needs rejuvinating periodically.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

And mine over 300 years ago. Yet in the last 30 years, most have left and the rest are leaving.

Who will pay the bills when everyone that had a spine has left and only people like you are left behind?

Won't matter to me.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
So, you admit to being a newbie to the area...

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits

All of us????

:killingme

You're a bit outnumbered here and you're in the minority it appears.

Which is normally the case. But you are entitled to your opinion, however f****d up it is.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
And mine over 300 years ago. Yet in the last 30 years, most have left and the rest are leaving.

Who will pay the bills when everyone that had a spine has left and only people like you are left behind?

Won't matter to me.

Ours too, both sides. Friggin' newcomers

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Ours too, both sides. Friggin' newcomers

Only my mom's side landed in Maryland...in 1654. Father's side landed in Massachusetts very close to the same time....but I'm pretty sure it was a long time later that the two sides met. :killingme

daileyck1

Under Obenshain’s bill, which was introduced in 2009,

When a fetal death occurs without medical attendance upon the mother at or after the delivery or abortion, the mother or someone acting on her behalf shall, within 24 hours, report the fetal death, location of the remains, and identity of the mother to the local or state police or sheriff’s department of the city or county where the fetal death occurred. No one shall remove, destroy, or otherwise dispose of any remains without the express authorization of law-enforcement officials or the medical examiner. Any person violating the provisions of this subsection shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.

This man is running for attorney general, I wouldn't be to keen to move there.
Kinda difficult to track all those miscarriages.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Why should WE move? Let's throw the bums out who are ruining our state. Vote them out and replace them with someone who shares our values and truly represents US. Easier said than done I know but revolutions have happened before. Just sayin' :whistle:
Because there is no way in hell the state would let this county leave, we are part of the states cash cow.

Think about it, our taxes are helping to pay for projects that benefit the entitlement class. Look at the ICC up in Montgomery County, does that benefit anyone down here.....no, but our tax money went to help build it and is one of the reasons why our taxes are being continually raised. Look at all the welfare being handed out, in state tuition for illegals, drivers licenses for illegals the state is handing out, do you thing those counties that voted for them can afford them?

For Maryland, there are too many takers and not enough makers and it's not going to change. With Owe Malley's policies, more takers are coming to this state every year and all it's doing it sapping the money out of the makers more and more. Owe Malley has ran so many businesses and people out of this state and he continues his policy, nothing is going to change, in fact, he will do more and more to drive people out of this state.

At least Virginia is not as bad and hopefully, all the conservatives leaving Maryland will go to Virginia and will be enough to keep the liberals in the northern part of the state a minority.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Under Obenshain’s bill, which was introduced in 2009,

When a fetal death occurs without medical attendance upon the mother at or after the delivery or abortion, the mother or someone acting on her behalf shall, within 24 hours, report the fetal death, location of the remains, and identity of the mother to the local or state police or sheriff’s department of the city or county where the fetal death occurred. No one shall remove, destroy, or otherwise dispose of any remains without the express authorization of law-enforcement officials or the medical examiner. Any person violating the provisions of this subsection shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.

This man is running for attorney general, I wouldn't be to keen to move there.
Kinda difficult to track all those miscarriages.

Shirley you can't be serious. :whistle:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Because there is no way in hell the state would let this county leave, we are part of the states cash cow.

Think about it, our taxes are helping to pay for projects that benefit the entitlement class. Look at the ICC up in Montgomery County, does that benefit anyone down here.....no, but our tax money went to help build it and is one of the reasons why our taxes are being continually raised. Look at all the welfare being handed out, in state tuition for illegals, drivers licenses for illegals the state is handing out, do you thing those counties that voted for them can afford them?

For Maryland, there are too many takers and not enough makers and it's not going to change. With Owe Malley's policies, more takers are coming to this state every year and all it's doing it sapping the money out of the makers more and more. Owe Malley has ran so many businesses and people out of this state and he continues his policy, nothing is going to change, in fact, he will do more and more to drive people out of this state.

At least Virginia is not as bad and hopefully, all the conservatives leaving Maryland will go to Virginia and will be enough to keep the liberals in the northern part of the state a minority.

Why would we need the States permission to leave? I can see needing the permission to join but we should be able to leave of our own accord..

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Why would we need the States permission to leave? I can see needing the permission to join but we should be able to leave of our own accord..
Article IV, section 3 of the Constitution.
New states may be admitted by the Congress into this union; but no new states shall be formed or erected within the jurisdiction of any other state; nor any state be formed by the junction of two or more states, or parts of states, without the consent of the legislatures of the states concerned as well as of the Congress.
So you would need Maryland's consent, Virginia's consent, and the consent of Congress. In other words, fat chance.