Virginia's Capitol flooded with gun rights activists as Second Amendment rally is underway

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
RICHMOND, Va. — Massive crowds of Second Amendment supporters carrying firearms and wearing stickers reading “Guns Save Lives” have descended upon Virginia's Capitol in Richmond Monday as a widely publicized gun rights rally is underway.

Thousands of people from across the country are expected to attend the demonstration demanding state Democrats drop a push for comprehensive gun control in the commonwealth. The hundreds already in Richmond were heard in large groups reciting the Second Amendment in unison. A slate of speakers, including Stephen Willeford -- who was hailed as a hero in 2017 after he confronted a shooter at a Texas church -- addressed the crowds.

"If they can come for your guns in Virginia, they can come for them in West Virginia,” demonstrator Annette Parker told Fox News, noting that she drove six hours to get to the event.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Watch – 2A Activist: Media Smearing Virginia Protesters as ‘Nothing but White Rednecks’

Listen as the pro-Second Amendment American says, “I do not in any way, shape, or form support Governor Northam’s and the Democrat’s gun control.”

“What I also don’t support is the fact that every news piece you’ve seen on this, this weekend, they’ve always brought up the issue of race, as though it’s nothing but white rednecks and hillbillies out here who care for the Second Amendment,” he continued. “When Actually, black Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, Americans in general, care about the Second Amendment.”

Hijinx

These people are certainly not out there for their health, and I applaud them for showing up on a day when the temperature is in the low 30's and a 20 mph wind adding to their discomfort. These are American Patriots.
And it's so true that if Virginia Democrats get away with this violation of Constitutional rights other sttes filled with liberals who wish to watch our country go down the drain will be doing the same thing.
It is so astonishing that a State with such a record of freedom and a background filled with Patriots should be involved in this atrocity.

I could have envisioned other States starting this war against Constitutional rights, but not Virginia.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

GregV814

Well I can see the media reports.... (insert asswipe politician).....”today, we’ve witnessed hundreds of thousands of peace loving people yearning to live in a society with no danger of semi automatic military style guns toted by nazis, racists , low IQ inbreds intent on killing us. Yes , a simple mandate of NO GUNS worked in the Comminwealth today”!

frequentflier

happy to be living
These people are certainly not out there for their health, and I applaud them for showing up on a day when the temperature is in the low 30's and a 20 mph wind adding to their discomfort. These are American Patriots.
And it's so true that if Virginia Democrats get away with this violation of Constitutional rights other sttes filled with liberals who wish to watch our country go down the drain will be doing the same thing.
It is so astonishing that a State with such a record of freedom and a background filled with Patriots should be involved in this atrocity.

I could have envisioned other States starting this war against Constitutional rights, but not Virginia.
I was listening to WTOP for awhile and the reporter at the rally said he had talked to people that had driven from Texas and Georgia to attend. Is anyone listening?

Hijinx

Well I can see the media reports.... (insert asswipe politician).....”today, we’ve witnessed hundreds of thousands of peace loving people yearning to live in a society with no danger of semi automatic military style guns toted by nazis, racists , low IQ inbreds intent on killing us. Yes , a simple mandate of NO GUNS worked in the Comminwealth today”!

Actually many of them had guns. Some even had AR15's, but they weren't allowed into the fenced in area of the capitol.
But they damned sure filled the streets.

GregV814

I found this Interesting...the only arrest was that of a 21 year old gal who was arrested for not taking off the bandana covering her face.

Antifa members can wear their masks but.....

Reactions: BOP

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I found this Interesting...the only arrest was that of a 21 year old gal who was arrested for not taking off the bandana covering her face.

Antifa members can wear their masks but.....
She was stirring shiat then because there were PLENTY of people wearing ski masks yesterday and the state police did say that they would allow balaclavas to be worn due to the temps.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I found it interesting that at least one local DC station led with David Hog and the walk for our lives crap as a counter to the rally in Richmond.
Apparently YouTube pulled the plug on live feeds, including Channel 10's. It violated their rules.

Other notes, seeing three black dues with AR-15's standing proud will the media labels it as redneck racists.
Best comment of the day was from a young black male attending the rally, asking old Ralph how he thought wearing black face 20 years ago wasn't offensive.
It was a rather diverse crowd,

Apparently some lawmakers couldn't make time for their constituents.
That tells you all you need to know.