Virginia's Governor calls for gun control after shooting.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Nice post. Thank you.

I'm sure the next "but, but" will be about "militia." To the gun grabbers this MUST mean a government-sponsored entity. Of course, they forget that a "militia" back then (when the Constitution was written, discussed, and ratified) was composed of like-minded PRIVATE citizens. Like the Minutemen (and hundreds of other, similar, non-governmental groups).

The "Minutemen" concept truly frightens gun grabbers.

--- End of line (MCP)

The minutemen still exist. I am married to one who is a Marine. Story...Hub was sitting at his desk playing the stock market as he does daily, and got a call from our in laws that were babysitting on our day off, today. Eileen had fallen and gashed her knee, and hit her head on the slate steps outside dot’s house, and an ambulance was on the way. He was out the door in a minute. He stayed there for 6 hours until son in law got home. SIL wasn’t told what happened to his mother until he got home, as to not stress him out at work. Dot is in Atlanta for biz, and I had other obligations. Dot wasn’t told either, so she would not stress. She will be home tomorrow, and will know then. Eileen had a cat scan, leg X-ray, 12 stitches, and given a brace and crutches. She is 81 years old, and a fighter. I have, always, been amazed at how fast hub takes a shower. Once a Marine, always a Marine. Oh, and yeah, my minuteman owns guns, too.

I have a feeling we are going to be babysitting more than we are, now. Dot and hub have relied on the grands, but they might need to look into some daycare. We love helping with the grandtots, but us grands need a life, too. Not to mention, the other grands will be out of town next week; so we have double duty. I love being with my grandtots,but it can be exhausting. We already raised children, and won’t do it again, full time. Is that awful of me to say that?

Last edited:

nutz

It is also a recognized fact that they gun nutters come out...

They stomp and they scream that some one is going to infringe upon their right to own weapons that serve no purpose other than to kill as many people as quickly as possible.
So, gun nutter, would you care to explain why you think average everyday citizens should possess silencers? "high capacity" magazines? Or why average everyday citizens should be able to carry a gun in a city (i.e. government) building???
No one is forcing you to buy a gun. If you dont want to, you dont have to. But, one, just one incident of where an unattended firearm discharges may make me rethink my gun nutter sins.

I'm sure the next "but, but" will be about "militia." To the gun grabbers this MUST mean a government-sponsored entity. Of course, they forget that a "militia" back then (when the Constitution was written, discussed, and ratified) was composed of like-minded PRIVATE citizens. Like the Minutemen (and hundreds of other, similar, non-governmental groups).

The "Minutemen" concept truly frightens gun grabbers.

--- End of line (MCP)
It will be nice when they get to rewrite history. The new version will be,”Paul Revere was really a British spy. The British wanted to warn the Patriots of their arrival. The British were absolutely certain that weapons and ammunition amassed by the Patriots were only for defense against natives. The Patriots would not have the audacity to disrespect the Crown and its supreme rule.”

Last edited:

GregV814

Well, Paul probably was a racist that owned slaves....His fascination with military style semi automatic assault weapons, bought from other like minded white supremacy para military males is somewhat documented. His level of testosterone was reckless!!!!!

GregV814

So, this same governor, a pediatric doctor, that rallies against guns, somehow advocates “choice” for women seeking abortion up to and including 39 weeks and “beyond”???

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
imageedit_235_8412289541.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

Guns per 100 inhabitants

Honduras 9.9 - 11.24 - Highest Murder Rate
Venezuela 18.50 - # 2
El Salvador 5.8 - # 3

US - 120 - 10th on the list

If you listen to progressives you would think with 400 million firearms in the US we should top the world lists in total intentional homicides

Lets look at Global Murder Rates Over All

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

The US is all the way down at 90

Attachments

• 1559736981137.png
    1559736981137.png
    143.3 KB · Views: 125

Chris0nllyn

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

View attachment 137724

Guns per 100 inhabitants

Honduras 9.9 - 11.24 - Highest Murder Rate
Venezuela 18.50 - # 2
El Salvador 5.8 - # 3

US - 120 - 10th on the list

If you listen to progressives you would think with 400 million firearms in the US we should top the world lists in total intentional homicides

Lets look at Global Murder Rates Over All

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

View attachment 137725

The US is all the way down at 90

So, you can see why people would want to flee those Central American countries at the top of the lists?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Ralph Northam Pushes Extreme Gun Control Measures After Tragedy

Northam, who supports late-term abortion and endorsed infanticide earlier this year, said that if his extreme measures "can save one life," that "it is worth it."

Northam tried to mask his agenda by referring to it as "common sense public safety laws."

Northam called for banning semi-automatic firearms, referring to them as "assault weapons," and called for the banning of suppressors.

Northam also called for red flag laws — which unconstitutionally allows law enforcement officials to confiscate firearms from individuals without the individual first being given their right to due process — and called for limiting the number of firearms a person can purchase to one per month. The Associated Press added:

In a statement, GOP Speaker Kirk Cox dismissed the governor’s call for a special session as “hasty and suspect when considered against the backdrop of the last few months” — a reference to the blackface photo scandal that nearly destroyed Northam’s career.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Drier told police the woman looked too young to be using a handicapped placard.

He said he was "sick of people taking advantage of the system."

Obviously A Progressive out to dispense his own brand of Justice

This_person

So, you can see why people would want to flee those Central American countries at the top of the lists?
Absolutely. I want to live in Warren Buffett's house. But, alas, I am not documented to do so.

"Want to" is really meaningless here, you see.