Visitors Today

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
3 babies and their mom.

20240619_111223.jpg

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Momma and kid working their way through the raspberries. The raspberry patches are a little bleak this year.
Iris beds are full of bunnies.

Attachments

• 4235299186723802.jpeg
    4235299186723802.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCF0200-1.JPG
    DSCF0200-1.JPG
    211.6 KB · Views: 60

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Nice rack!!! Hope they are still hanging around in the fall.
I've got about 6 or so 8-pointers and then that one, he's at least a 14-pointer. The herd of does that visit (almost a dozen) will stand in place while I throw the corn, not the bucks.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Saw the most sweetest thing ever yesterday. We have stray cats that live in the woods behind us. Our neighbor feeds them and the deer every day.

The back gate to our fence is open to allow the deer to wander into our yard whenever they want. Yesterday, a baby deer (still had its spots) was in our backyard along with one of the kittens. The baby deer started panicking because it couldn't figure out how to get out of the yard. It kept pacing back and forth trying to find an opening.

The kitten saw the baby deer panicking and ran up to it to get its attention. Then the kitten turned around and started running towards the back gate. It was showing the baby deer the way out!! 😍 The baby deer instantly started following the kitten and ran towards the exit.

My husband and I were watching this in amazement. We knew that the cats and deer got along. They literally eat together every day but we had no idea that one could help the other like that.