Vitter...

What's worse?

• Cheating on your spouse (I'm a male)

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Cheating on your spouse (I'm a female)

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Cheating on your spouse with a hooker (I'm male)

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Cheating on you spouse with a hooker (I'm a female)

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...there's a piece in the Post today by Ruth Marcus. Look it up if you care. She's dumb.

But, she brought up the subject of todays survey; what's worse...cheating or going to a hooker?

Larry Gude said:
...there's a piece in the Post today by Ruth Marcus. Look it up if you care. She's dumb.

But, she brought up the subject of todays survey; what's worse...cheating or going to a hooker?
I'd have to pick 'B', Regis.... because getting a hooker IS cheating and the bastard is spending OUR money to do it. :mad:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
kwillia said:
the bastard is spending OUR money to do it.
But if he's got a cookie on the side who's not a hooker, he's still spending our money wining and dining her and buying her presents.

A hooker's probably cheaper, so I'll vote that a non-hooker is worse. :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So you do...

vraiblonde said:
But if he's got a cookie on the side who's not a hooker, he's still spending our money wining and dining her and buying her presents.

A hooker's probably cheaper, so I'll vote that a non-hooker is worse. :yay:

...understand the question.

Gwydion

When I was in High school, my principal got arrested picking up a hooker on the way home from a school basketball game. his wife had to bail him out.

Cheating is cheating, but I'd say cheating on your spouse with a non-hooker is worse, as in that case you are looking for more than sex.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Using a hooker is like rubbing one out, you just have help.

An affair implies a little more emotion, so it is worse.

Physical cheating = bad

Emotional cheating = worse

Physical cheating plus emotional cheating = worst

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
MMDad said:

Physical cheating = bad

:yeahthat:

This_person

MMDad said:

Physical cheating = bad

Not judging, just asking:

By what you said here, you'd rather your spouse have a quickie that means nothing than have a "friend" they share with intimate feelings, but never touch each other?

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
This_person said:

By what you said here, you'd rather your spouse have a quickie that means nothing than have a "friend" they share with intimate feelings, but never touch each other?

I'm not gonna speak for MM, but I feel the same way. Cheating in any form is bad but if I had to choose an option I would go for the hooker. If your spouse hooks up with a hooker it is just to get laid and not to start a relationship. No strings attached. If you actually have a friendship and then it turns into a physical relationship then that means you have feelings for the person.

MMDad

Lem Putt
This_person said:

Have you ever worked in the nuclear power field? In the Navy, people who overanalyzed everything were accused of "nuking it out."

You just always seem to nuke everything out until it becomes pointless.

This_person

MMDad said:
Have you ever worked in the nuclear power field? In the Navy, people who overanalyzed everything were accused of "nuking it out."

You just always seem to nuke everything out until it becomes pointless.
In the Navy, nukes who "nuke it out" are "figuring it out". When things are not blatantly obvious, they need nuked out.

Or, in answer to your question, yes.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So far...

MMDad said:

Physical cheating = bad

...my thesis, according to the poll, that Ruth Marcus is dumb is holding up nicely.

She thinks Vitters bigger sin was the hooker as it demeans ALL women instead of 'just' cheating where only one woman is demeaned.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Imagine...

usagent said:
Just marry a Hooker.

...a wife who understands that some times all the old man wants is to knock a piece off.

"Well, if you'd treat me like you did when we first met I'd want to have sex more".

"Oh, you mean like how you treat me like we just met all the time?"

"That's different."

"Of course it is."

"You have to get me in the mood."

"How's fiddy bucks sound?"

*crash* *bang* *wallop*

:lmao:

kmw1123

If I ever found out that he had a mistress or hooker, his butt would get kicked to the curb either way.

D

dems4me

MMDad said:

Physical cheating = bad

I agree with you, I would definately be MORE upset if someone was cheating AND emotionally attracted to someone else other than me as well... because then where does that leave me if you can't win the edge on emotional attractiveness or body :shrug: not much left before I'm kicked to the curb. :jameo: However it is still cheating with a hooker but I would think to a lesser to degree personally but then again with hookers I think you have a higher risk for diseases that could be passed on - thats where you need to come and tell me about it immediately and be honest (not saying nonhookers can't carry diseases, I just think their risks are lower) :shrug: I'm not sure that all made sense though... I'm struggling trying to explain this one :lol: but I'd feel better if I was cheated on by a hooker than a flame :shrug: