VMA's?!

SugarNSpikes

Did you just see Kanye interrupt Taylor Swift's acceptance at the VMA!?
What the hell was that. How rude!

Last edited:
K

kris31280

Did you just see Kanye interrupt Taylor Swift's acceptance at the VMA!?
What the hell was that. How rude!
Yeah... he just proved what a scum bag he is all over again... I don't think it's George Bush that hates black people... I think it's Kayne West hates white people.

Christy

b*tch rocket
My tween is forcing me to watch. :dead: So far the only thing that wasn't embarrassing to watch was the new Twilight trailer. :lol:

Freakin Madonna is a whack job and Lady GaGa, WTF? :crazy: :confused:

Velocity26

Kayne West....

...proved again what a bufoon he is.
Beyonce is the only class that hip hop has to offer. Good for her.

Last edited:

craberta

Yeah... he just proved what a scum bag he is all over again... I don't think it's George Bush that hates black people... I think it's Kayne West hates white people.

This is exactly what his problem is, he is a bigot. His mother is spinning in her grave. He was seen drinking from a bottle of booze, so that will be his excuse. In reality he is a narcisistic bigot who does whatever he wants and says whatever he wants.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Beyonce and Taylor Swift both handled that with more class than Kanye West will ever show.

Loved what Joel Madden said, major burn!:killingme

Anger over West's disruption at MTV awards - CNN.com

Stars taking to Twitter returned the sentiment with some harsh words for the sometimes mercurial rap star.

Singer Pink tweeted, "Kanye West is the biggest piece of [expletive] on earth. Quote me," and Joel Madden of the band Good Charlotte tweeted, "All i'm saying is Taylor Swift is a young chic and you just walk up and grab the mic."

Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton said via Twitter that "Taylor Swift deserved that award, damnit. It is what THE PEOPLE voted! My heart broke for her, she looked so sad at the end of that moment."

Singer Katy Perry weighed in with "F--- u Kanye. It's like you stepped on a kitten."

VMA nominee Kelly Clarkson took to her blog to publish an open letter to West. "What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough??" she asked.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Did anyone catch the debut of Jay Leno last night?

He asked Kanye what his now deceased mother would've thought of that.

Leno FTW!

msnbc.com Video Player

Gotta give Kanye credit for having the balls to show up on Leno last night.