VMI

GregV814

I was not in the military but I certainly understand the training and demands of it.
But here’s page 23,659 of snowflakes and the children we’re indoctrinating.
A student is suing VMI after his resignation/ failure because he had to wrestle and was hazed.
Well hell’s bells, VMI, Boy Scouts, NRA, RNC ,conservative radio, white men (hetero) should just roll over like a dead bug I guess.

nutz

I was not in the military but I certainly understand the training and demands of it.
But here’s page 23,659 of snowflakes and the children we’re indoctrinating.
A student is suing VMI after his resignation/ failure because he had to wrestle and was hazed.
Well hell’s bells, VMI, Boy Scouts, NRA, RNC ,conservative radio, white men (hetero) should just roll over like a dead bug I guess.
He went for dinner at the Red Hen.

limblips

PREMO Member
Part of the weeding out process. Better to get rid of him now than later. He can now go through life with his head held high and say I couldn't hack it!

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I have a friend who was kicked out of VMI.
When the cadet court announced their decision, he took off his tunic and lit it on fire.

Tom then came to Norwich (nation's oldest private military college, in Vermont).
He graduated with honors, went on to have a 25 year career as a cop in his home state of New Jersey.
He was commissioned in the US Army upon graduation, but was medically discharged after a few days for an eye problem he had developed that was found in a post-commission physical.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Two close friends of mine that are brothers are third legacy rats,
Whats missing is why he was drummed out of VMI.
They do have a very strict Honor Code... What did the young man do?
Did he lie? Did he steal?

GregV814

No, you’re thinking about Hunter Biden.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
The younger son of Vice President Joe Biden failed a drug test for cocaine, a month after his commissioning last year into the Navy Reserve and was discharged.
My error, that cleared him
Yeah, Hunter. The 40 year-old direct commissioning route officer and NOT a graduate of a military academy.

EDIT: do you understand that there are means other than graduating a service academy to obtain a commission?

GregV814

Yeah, Hunter. The 40 year-old direct commissioning route officer and NOT a graduate of a military academy.

EDIT: do you understand that there are means other than graduating a service academy to obtain a commission?
yes I do thats why I said it was my error....does that make Hunter a saint worthy of a lofty career?

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Tom's a Sicilian from New Jersey, could not keep quiet when subjected to the harassment he got based on his origins and cultural background. Talked smack back at his senior officers, drummed out for gross insubordination.

black dog

Free America
Tom's a Sicilian from New Jersey, could not keep quiet when subjected to the harassment he got based on his origins and cultural background. Talked smack back at his senior officers, drummed out for gross insubordination.

So in essence, a thin skinned dago from NJ who couldnt cut it at VMI and ended up as a thin skinned dago policeman in NJ....
I bet hes a peach of a cop when someone tells him 'NO'

Last edited:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
So in essence, a thin skinned dago from NJ who couldnt cut it at VMI and ended up as a thin skinned dago policeman in NJ....
I bet hes a peach of a cop when someone tells him 'NO'
My friend does have his moments, but it's mainly temper.
Did well enough as a cop to retire as a detective lieutenant, started as a patrolman.