Vollyball

Rt235

MONEY...RATINGS....but the real reason...

...Eye Candy!!:yahoo:

which results in ratings, money, yup, that is all I can think of.

Rubio1

They are so less compared to Gymnasts! How did beach Vollyball become an Olympic event. Beach Volleyball should be a backroom bar event! It is detrimental to real athletes. Who where cloths and really want to compete and have Dads! I don't have a daughter, but if she was was competing before the world. I would not want her to catch cold!

Rubio1

Awwww.... look! Tommy is still thinking about me. Proceed with drinking your mind away Tommy. You're already 3/4 brain dead, may as well finish the job.

How would you know? Did read that in Maxim? At least I made it 3/4!

Rubio1

Ask Lynn to put you to bed before you pee yourself again. You're already double posting. :killingme

Why the pantie clad? Beach volleyball? When there are real athletes whom can spike? I'm not dad, but if daughter were into volleyball I would hope she would be into the team version, where they have to where uniforms.

Why is there two? Is one team volley ball and the other bikini volley ball?

A team of women dressed in shorts vs, a group in sexy bikini's Whoa more athletic

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Why the pantie clad? Beach volleyball? When there are real athletes whom can spike? I'm not dad, but if daughter were into volleyball I would hope she would be into the team version, where they have to where uniforms.

A team of women dressed in shorts vs, a group in sexy bikini's Whoa more athletic
^This^ ladies and gentlemen is what happens when you drink yourself silly for years.

You also flee from the state where you are a wanted felon.

RPMDAD

Hopefully you sir, or maa'm will never be on the Olympic Sport what is a sport and what is not a sport selection committee.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Awwww.... look! Tommy is still thinking about me. Proceed with drinking your mind away Tommy. You're already 3/4 brain dead, may as well finish the job.
How many different names is he posting under now?