Volunteer Stable Hand

Steve

Enjoying life!
I know someone who would like to come help you with your horse(s). She will help you with anything you need done on the weekends: stall clean, feeding, brushing, hooving, whatever...so long as she can ride for awhile, and just spend some time around the horses. She lives around DC and she doesn't know any one with horses.

Let me know if you'd like her to help. She's an adult, so she knows what's involved, what the work is like, and she's been around horses before. She can only be there on the weekends, and I only promised to introduce you all to her. But she is sincere and not afraid to get dirty.

Send me a PM and I will introduce you to her in person, via email, Yahoo, etc.

Thanks!

barncat

What kind of saddle time is she interested in? My old boy could use someone to spin him around the ring or take on trails. I keep him at a boarding farm so I don't know about any work that would need to be done, they are pretty efficient, but there's a few extra horses she could groom if she really wants.

Steve

Enjoying life!
Thanks for the PMs everyone. I will let her know what you've all told me. I haven't talked to her since Sunday. I think she'd like to ride, but just being around and amongst them would probably make her happy. I'll pass along each of your info. :yay: