Volunteering on Xmas..

K

Katie

My plans changed for Xmas and I am now going to be here and with nothing to do on Xmas days. Does anyone know of someone who is looking for volunteers on that day to serve dinner or anything. I just don't want to be sitting at home feeling like a looser.

K

Kain99

Nah Sorry.... I think the Homeless Suck!

Sorry Inside Joke..... :biggrin:

Check the SOMD homepage, there is a list of voluteer locations there.

yakky doodle

Originally posted by Katie
My plans changed for Xmas and I am now going to be here and with nothing to do on Xmas days. Does anyone know of someone who is looking for volunteers on that day to serve dinner or anything. I just don't want to be sitting at home feeling like a looser.

I'm looking for volunteers to help me build a fence. Wanna help? Free food and liquor! :cheers: and the best entertainment you will find on a Christmas Day!

K

Katie

Re: Re: Volunteering on Xmas..

Originally posted by yakky doodle
I'm looking for volunteers to help me build a fence. Wanna help? Free food and liquor! :cheers: and the best entertainment you will find on a Christmas Day!

Ummm..I might break a nail...and I pay for these nails to.

SxyPrincess

Re: Re: Volunteering on Xmas..

Originally posted by yakky doodle
the best entertainment you will find on a Christmas Day!

Will the owner of the Dicken's Cider (and fruit stand) be there? :biggrin:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well I think that is very awesome of you. You can call catholic charities of St. Marys if you want. ALSO...you can call my church in leonardtown...they always have connections to something. LOL

St Pauls (my church) 301-475-7200

Catholic Charities 301-870-5308