Vote for me!

bcp

In My Opinion
I entered a photo contest and as a finalist viewers get to vote on the photo they like best. Mine is the picture of the Thomas Johnson Bridge at the bottom. Even if you don't vote for me, there are some awesome photos to look at. Thank you!

Save the Bay Photo Contest - Viewer's Choice Award - Chesapeake Bay Foundation

I voted for yours. Very good picture of the bridge.

I also like the rainbow one but it looks like there was some photo shop involved in the color balance on that.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Voted. I really struggled...eagles will get me every time, but that's the best pic of the bridge I've ever seen.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I entered a photo contest and as a finalist viewers get to vote on the photo they like best. Mine is the picture of the Thomas Johnson Bridge at the bottom. Even if you don't vote for me, there are some awesome photos to look at. Thank you!

Save the Bay Photo Contest - Viewer's Choice Award - Chesapeake Bay Foundation

I voted for yours. There were some awesome photos taken by others but I always love photos and paintings of the TJ bridge. There will come a day- and I hope for the commuters that it is soon-where the spans will change and it will not be as aesthetically appealing.

corollinout

Thanks everyone. Yes the eagle one is awesome. I think they are all great, and if I wasn't in the contest it would very hard to choose from.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Thanks everyone. Yes the eagle one is awesome. I think they are all great, and if I wasn't in the contest it would very hard to choose from.

Gorgeous pic of the bridge, very original. I voted for you. The rainbow pic was really cool, I like the bird pics, but seems everyone does bird pics.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I did too... Very nice picture.. The reflection of the bridge is awesome. Looks like the bridge is going into a fire..

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I did too... Very nice picture.. The reflection of the bridge is awesome. Looks like the bridge is going into a fire..

It's amazing that the water there is that calm. I've never seen it like that, I think that's what got me with this pic.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

I voted for you too, and shared it on our critter rescue FB page.

Your avatar suggests you might be related to Baja ... hmmmm LOL

corollinout

Thank you!

No relation to Baja, I think we were debating something back in the day and I though the Tony Stewart one looked cool, and I think it was about NASCAR. I can't remember it was a while ago lol