Vote For Sanders Because YOU Feel He Was Treated Unfairly

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“The kind of ‘Stop Bernie’ cynicism that I heard from a number of people… It made me angry, so I said, ‘Bernie’s got my vote,'” she added.

“This is such an interesting point,” Melber responded. “What you’re saying is, and we take criticism because we’re journalists, you’re saying that hearing from people, whether it’s guests, contributors, the conversations you’ve heard, that you felt were designed to tear down Senator Sanders, actually endeared him to you.

“Absolutely, I could have chosen several candidates, but that’s what pushed me over the edge for Bernie,” she concluded.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watc...ie-sanders-after-network-treated-him-unfairly

nutz

“The kind of ‘Stop Bernie’ cynicism that I heard from a number of people… It made me angry, so I said, ‘Bernie’s got my vote,'” she added.

“This is such an interesting point,” Melber responded. “What you’re saying is, and we take criticism because we’re journalists, you’re saying that hearing from people, whether it’s guests, contributors, the conversations you’ve heard, that you felt were designed to tear down Senator Sanders, actually endeared him to you.

“Absolutely, I could have chosen several candidates, but that’s what pushed me over the edge for Bernie,” she concluded.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watc...ie-sanders-after-network-treated-him-unfairly
Always vote with your heart. :sarcasm: Good grief. These same people wonder why their elected officials arent worth having.

Reactions: BOP

BOP

This is why it took so long for women to get the vote in this country.

There are some fantastic female conservatives in this country, including those on the front lines, most of them with more balls than a brass monkey, but women like this make a mockery of that.

Hijinx

It's as good a reason as any to vote for any of the bunch the democrats are trying to foist on us.
They all say the same thing Tax, take guns, hate Trump, Open borders, and give away freebies.

Not much difference in any of them, why not pick the one they are picking on.