Voter Suppression! :yikes:

Toxick

Splat
Trump Supporters Attempt To Frighten Liberals Away From Polls With MAGA Scarecrows

Voter suppression is not OK.

Those scarecrows should be taken down, not only because they're inhibiting peoples right to vote, but they could probably also induce Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in some of the more ... delicate ... voters.

Hijinx

Liberals must be awful cowardly.
They could put a thousand scarecrows out carrying Biden sign and it wouldn't even slow me down.
After i vote for Trump I will sleep soundly at night.

Fact is if the Black Panthers showed up like they did previously at one place , they wouldn't slow me down either.

DaSDGuy

Fact is if the Black Panthers showed up like they did previously at one place , they wouldn't slow me down either.
I believe that was Philly, where they ensured a voting ward had 120% of its registered democratic party voters cast their votes for obamao. The remaining republicans were turned away with threats of bodily harm.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I believe that was Philly, where they ensured a voting ward had 120% of its registered democratic party voters cast their votes for obamao. The remaining republicans were turned away with threats of bodily harm.
The trade unions typically do that in some of the wards where they can't just buy votes.
It's a one party town, one union boss sat in the front row, making threatening gestures to the republican candidate for mayor.

But for everyone who commented - that was the Babylon Bee, SATIRE!!!!

Lighten up LIbbies