Voting in St. Mary's

TPD

the poor dad
Is anyone else concerned about the long lines that are possibly going to occur on election day? We went from 31 polling places in St. Mary's to 7! Can you say voter suppression? We better hope it's not cold and raining that day - lots of people will be getting sick from standing in line outside since they will be restricting the number of people inside. But hey - the good news is I don't see where masks will be required to vote!

I don't see this going well.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Is anyone else concerned about the long lines that are possibly going to occur on election day? We went from 31 polling places in St. Mary's to 7! Can you say voter suppression? We better hope it's not cold and raining that day - lots of people will be getting sick from standing in line outside since they will be restricting the number of people inside. But hey - the good news is I don't see where masks will be required to vote!

I don't see this going well.
Not too concerned this year. The only local elections are for school board. The wife and I will be taking advantage of early voting at Hollywood VFD.

pontificator

Yep, been happening in states/voting districts all over the country. Where've you been? What, this only matters when you think somehow you are the victim?

LOL, you fool.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I used to vote at Hollywood Elementary, now I go to the firehouse. Both are close to me. :sshrug:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Is there a website for the shift of original to new polling places?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Is there a website for the shift of original to new polling places?
Yes. https://www.stmarysmd.com/supervisorofelections/ You can use any of the below.

Hollywood Firehouse
24801 Three Notch Road
Hollywood, MD 20636
Great Mills High School
21130 Great Mills Road
Great Mills, MD 20634
Leonardtown High School
23995 Point Lookout Road
Leonardtown, MD 20650
Margaret Brent Middle School
29675 Point Lookout Road
Mechanicsville, MD 20659
Lexington Park Elem School
46763 S. Shangri-La Drive
Lexington Park, MD 20653
Spring Ridge Middle School
19856 Three Notch Road
Lexington Park, MD 20653
Lettie Marshall Dent Elem School
37840 New Market Turner Road
Mechanicsville, MD 20659

TPD

the poor dad

glhs837

Power with Control

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I requested "mail in" ballots for myself and Mommy Dearest on Oct 10 and the status on the county website states they have been mailed. I plan to hand carry them to a drop box. It's hard to believe that it was only 3 election cycles ago that Wifey and I took my daughter to HVFD to vote in her first election...

BernieP

Resident PIA
Would you believe me if I said I was going to vote as many times as I could.
Mail in, drop off, in person, absentee.

Louise

Would you believe me if I said I was going to vote as many times as I could.
Mail in, drop off, in person, absentee.

No, I don’t think of you that way. And not funny. It his happening; including dead people, too. This election is the future of OUR Country. Period. The corruption is in our face, but for some reason, some choose to ignore it. Why? Are they so used to being free that they don’t understand that they are fighting against freedom?

BernieP

Resident PIA
No, I don’t think of you that way. And not funny. It his happening; including dead people, too. This election is the future of OUR Country. Period. The corruption is in our face, but for some reason, some choose to ignore it. Why? Are they so used to being free that they don’t understand that they are fighting against freedom?
First, millenials now make up the largest voting block and if combined with Generation Z, they are probably the majority.
They have grown up with a media more consumed with their own agenda than facts, with an education system, more consumed with their agenda than providing an education where there were independent thinkers.
Conformity is now required and these two groups just bend over and conform.
If the media says, "Bark like a dog", they will all bark.
If you think the media is independent, just look at the stories and the headlines, they are either exactly alike or very close.
The stories also follow the talking points of the democratic party.
Independent, free thinkers are the enemy, they have to be destroyed.
Since the government can't yet do that, we have cancel culture.
Political correctness wasn't enough, now either you kowtow to the elites, or you suffer the consequences.
This election is rigged, it's a sham, the outcome has been predetermined, regardless of the actual vote.
Nobody will really know what the real tally was, it will be kept a secret.. This has been 12 years in the planning, they slipped up in 2016.
3 days to investigate Hillary Clinton's email, 3 years to investigate Trump. Coincidence?
When Trump raises the question of a link between corruption in the Ukraine and a link to the US, a "source' in the CIA speaks out.
Strange that the law changed so this person would be able to file a complaint as a "third", maybe 4th hand witness?
But then again, the director of the CIA was none other than the person who had headed up the CIA station in the UK when they set out to trap Carter Page and George Papadopoulos.
But hey, coincidence.
John Brennan, a Muslim, still has his hands in the CIA.
Who do you think is running the Biden campaign, Joe "I want to sniff your daughter's hair" Biden?

How about Barrack Obama.
Have you asked where all the money flooding state and local races is coming from, might as well say who is buying the vote - well in the case of Mieky Bloomberg he is buying votes in Florida. But George Soros is spending a hell of a lot of money to protect his sorry anti-sematic ass.
How can a dumb, on a good day, feeble minded dolt like Joe Biden get a free pass to the White House?

Louise

First, millenials now make up the largest voting block and if combined with Generation Z, they are probably the majority.
They have grown up with a media more consumed with their own agenda than facts, with an education system, more consumed with their agenda than providing an education where there were independent thinkers.
Conformity is now required and these two groups just bend over and conform.
If the media says, "Bark like a dog", they will all bark.
If you think the media is independent, just look at the stories and the headlines, they are either exactly alike or very close.
The stories also follow the talking points of the democratic party.
Independent, free thinkers are the enemy, they have to be destroyed.
Since the government can't yet do that, we have cancel culture.
Political correctness wasn't enough, now either you kowtow to the elites, or you suffer the consequences.
This election is rigged, it's a sham, the outcome has been predetermined, regardless of the actual vote.
Nobody will really know what the real tally was, it will be kept a secret.. This has been 12 years in the planning, they slipped up in 2016.
3 days to investigate Hillary Clinton's email, 3 years to investigate Trump. Coincidence?
When Trump raises the question of a link between corruption in the Ukraine and a link to the US, a "source' in the CIA speaks out.
Strange that the law changed so this person would be able to file a complaint as a "third", maybe 4th hand witness?
But then again, the director of the CIA was none other than the person who had headed up the CIA station in the UK when they set out to trap Carter Page and George Papadopoulos.
But hey, coincidence.
John Brennan, a Muslim, still has his hands in the CIA.
Who do you think is running the Biden campaign, Joe "I want to sniff your daughter's hair" Biden?

How about Barrack Obama.
Have you asked where all the money flooding state and local races is coming from, might as well say who is buying the vote - well in the case of Mieky Bloomberg he is buying votes in Florida. But George Soros is spending a hell of a lot of money to protect his sorry anti-sematic ass.
How can a dumb, on a good day, feeble minded dolt like Joe Biden get a free pass to the White House?

Wow. Excellent. I agree with all you posted. I am exhausted reading it. :lol: I think like you do, and hope the USA can survive the infiltration. I nominate your post for post of the year. :patriot:

awpitt

Main Streeter
No one has to wait for election day in order to vote. In addition to mail in ballots, early voting starts on Oct. 26th at the Hollywood Firehouse.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I miss being able to walk the few hundred yards from my office to the island association building and voting. Might be three other voters in line if it was busy.

We're voting early at Hollywood VFD.