Voting nightmare

Pandora

Ponytail said:
You gonna pick out an expensive replacement? :lol:

I'll be just as happy with one that isn't falling apart. :lol:

BTW, I had no voting issues. :howdy: (sorry for hijacking your thread)

Otter

Nothing to see here
All smooth in PF, I was the only one in there at 630pm..I know of one candidate that lost my vote for putting a flyer on my car at the bus lot. :whistle: They should outlaw that.

Otter

Nothing to see here
MMDad said:
It is illegal, it just isn't enforced.

Really?? Thats hilarious that someone that is running for commissioner thumbs their nose at the law. She'll probably get elected. :lmao:

F

Fallen

vanbells said:
Anybody had any issues in the other counties?
None for me, I was in and out in 5 minutes. Kinda felt like one of the guys on here :biggrin:

B

Bruzilla

I was given a paper ballot and a marker and told to fill in the line for the candidates of my choosing. The pen was properly programmed the first time and I had no problems.

BuddyLee

Football addict
vraiblonde said:
:killingme

I would have paid cash money for a ringside seat at this event! :lmao:

Mine went off without a hitch. Inserted the card, the machine already knew my name and which party ballot to pull up. I touched the box next to the candidates of my choice, hit "Next". Up comes my ballot for my review and approval - looks good to me so I touch "Submit" and get congratulated for voting.
:yeahthat: I even got a cheesy sticker.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Bruzilla said:
I was given a paper ballot and a marker and told to fill in the line for the candidates of my choosing. The pen was properly programmed the first time and I had no problems.
Don't even get high and mighty. Your stupid state (and it's stupid voters) is the reason the whole country decided they had to "upgrade" their systems. You retards couldn't figure out "hanging chads", so now you use a pen.

On the other hand, we used to use a pen, but we had to "upgrade" because we couldn't risk being the next Florida. Now we have a voting system where the judges feel that they need to push the buttons for you because you are too stupid to figure it out yourself.

Thanks a million, Florida.

On the way home tonight, I saw a shopping cart that some lazy azz hadn't put away hit a car. I couldn't help but think of you. Too lazy to put a shopping cart away, but plenty of energy to tell everybody how great you are. :loser:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pandora said:
It happens. :shrug:

This is courtesy of my husband’s outburst earlier today when he took a cookie sheet and smashed it down on a glass stove top. :ohwell:
Instead of using our Lord's name in vain, (i.e., JC) I will use this: "JPC, he needs to get ahold of his temper."

Voting was a breeze!!

I voted at 8:30 am...very smooth...all the workers were helpful and happy. All and all...a postive experience!!

Pandora

Ok… ok… my stove is dirty… I got the karma hints

But the day I clean overturned sauce off my stove that happened to be on the stove when it got brokeded is the day I really need to get a life. :bigwhoop:

R

residentofcre

Pandora said:
Ok… ok… my stove is dirty… I got the karma hints

But the day I clean overturned sauce off my stove that happened to be on the stove when it got brokeded is the day I really need to get a life. :bigwhoop:

One time... when I was a kid... I was spending a week with one of my favorite aunts....

My Uncle came in and he was really really really angry about something that was going on at work.... you know how people try to keep the outside stuff outside of the home... he was like that... but this time someone had really really really made him angry... he stormed into the kitchen and opened a cabinet door... and slammed it so hard it came off the hinges and fell down on the counter... then he stared at it a second and stomped back to their bedroom and didn't come out the rest of the night....

I looked at my aunt and I said... "he broke that cabinet door...on purpose!"....I was in shock....

My Aunt just looked at me and smiled... "better that door than one of us!"...

I'll never forget that.... :whistle:

B

Bruzilla

MMDad said:
Don't even get high and mighty. Your stupid state (and it's stupid voters) is the reason the whole country decided they had to "upgrade" their systems. You retards couldn't figure out "hanging chads", so now you use a pen.

On the other hand, we used to use a pen, but we had to "upgrade" because we couldn't risk being the next Florida. Now we have a voting system where the judges feel that they need to push the buttons for you because you are too stupid to figure it out yourself.

Thanks a million, Florida.

On the way home tonight, I saw a shopping cart that some lazy azz hadn't put away hit a car. I couldn't help but think of you. Too lazy to put a shopping cart away, but plenty of energy to tell everybody how great you are. :loser:

Why blame us for the mess? It wasn't Florida voters who were the source of the problem, it was United States Democrats. They're the ones who demagogued a non-issue into the mess you now call your election system. There was never a chad problem before Gore needed a few thousand votes and the Democrats created a new cottage industry of chad checkers, and as for the alledged Buchanon/Gore mixup, Buchanon's votes in southern Florida put him right at where he was polling at there before the election, so there was no flood of mismarked ballots either.

It's all myths, lies, and made up facts MMDad. I may not be high and mighty, but I guess I'm at least smart enough to see through the BS and assign blame where it really belongs... unlike some people I know. :howdy: